• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your freezer broke, what Ice Type Pokémon would you use to keep food frozen?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • if your freezer broke, what Ice Type Pokémon would you use to keep your frozen foods frozen???

myself, I would use an Articuno and have it blow ice on the food periodically...

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    WELP THAT SEEMS KIND OF OBVIOUS!! Naturally I'd get Rotom-F hahaha.

Rotom_Frost_Form_by_Zaikudo.jpg

/thread

Last edited:

GokuRikaku

Sup?
    Years
  • Rotom seems to be the obvious choice for a freezer replacer. But just to be original, I guess I would pick Regice. Just place the whatever I want frozen on its body.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • WELP THAT SEEMS KIND OF OBVIOUS!! Naturally I'd get Rotom-F hahaha.

Rotom_Frost_Form_by_Zaikudo.jpg

/thread

Damn. I'm too slow.

So other than that, I would probably use Lapras. It can surf as well, plus I like it more than most other ice types. Although, I suppose it needs to stay in a pool or something so maybe it isn't that efficient...maybe Jynx then? I dunno. xD

arbok

cobra pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Vanilluxe as it wouldn't just keep my treats cool. It would become one itself.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Psyduck. It would be funny headbutting the fridge and confusing himself, that way it also gives me entertainment and a reason to get mcdonalds or kfc haha.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Other than Frost Rotom, I'd probably use Snover or Abomasnow to freeze my food. Snover can also grow berries on its stomach.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Articuno because... well, do I really need to explain it? It can fly, and is amazingsauce.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'd use Regice, because I'm a bauss like that.

That and I'd love to have an ice golem in the kitchen keeping my stuff fresh and keeping others away in all honesty lol.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    What? No one said Snorunt yet? Well I am. Snorunt, the adorable little thing that'll freeze my broken freezer. Which doesn't make much sense, but it does if you don't think about it. And it's cute. And fluffy.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I gotta go with Freezer Rotom. I mean...come on! It's like a freezer replacement! Unoriginal at this point, but Rotom is one of my favorite Pokemon anyway haha.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Blizzard can easily freeze my food.
    not to mention also freeze everything else within the proximity of around 20 miles. :/

I'll also take Rotom-F since, well, it's a freezer for Hagrid's sake! If I were to be more original though then I'd say Piloswine since it's fluffy and big!

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
  • I'd use Vanillite and tell it to keep breathing ice crystals on everything. You know, last year we had a huge storm in my area; I really could've used an Ice type Pokemon to keep the perishables fresh. (We had no electricity for nearly two days--it wasn't fun.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Cloyster, because I'd just put what I need to inside it's shell and then it can just withdraw and keep all of my food cold while it's inside that shell thing it has! It's a great freezer replacement that isn't Rotom!

Back