• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your gaming personality.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
  • Your personality can be from emotions to behaviour. What's on your mind all the time? Let's take this a step further.

What's your gaming personality like? Your individual traits you have related to gaming? Your character about it, how you handle the ritual of picking up your controller and playing some vidya. Discuss :>

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Hm... probably patience and stability?
    Stability - I can't stop playing a game until I complete it so that means I'm stable in playing one game xD
    Patience - I continue to play even when I'm failing something over and over =)

FloatingMew

Keeping 1 post a day ^^
    Years
  • I've developed this "Not so 100%" Personality. I try to beat a game to its fullest extent, but if the tasks are rediculous and tedious, I wont do them. Ie. Super Mario 3d world beat every level with all
    Spoiler:
    Characters

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • I'm a helpful jerk. I think that's pretty much it exactly. I've made it harder for my friends several times, if its axeing them in the back in No More Room In Hell or overfeeding them bags of rice so they vomit in DayZ or swapping them in to die instead of me if the team can afford such a thing when I play Vengeful Spirit in DotA2. I'm always making my friends a little annoyed in the name of fun. I always get what's comming to me though and when it REALLY matters I'm gonna sacrifice myself in some way to help them. I always try to play support and healing roles so often all my messing about is worth it when it counts.

Also I'm a bit elitest.

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
    Years
  • Depending on the game and who I'm playing with makes all the difference. I've lost my patience with people screwing around and have just flat out attacked my teammates with no remorse. I don't rage quit, though, so that's a plus, I guess

Last edited:

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
  • I only play with my friends online, or people that I know. People in my team that arent into the game (essentially just messing around piss me off to no end.

Aside from that, I get annoyed easily in single player kind of easily, but I tend not to give up on missions no matter how difficult they are. Once I beat it, I save, and take a break before I come back to it

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have a nightmare play style, When I get totally absorbed into a game I can complete it in ages, Where as other times I will Go between several different games and never actually complete any of them, I do it a lot to be honest, I have far to many unfinished games than I like admitting that I could easily complete if I just sat down and got started completing them.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I generally just like to play video games for fun. I tried perfecting a game and all that but it just took the fun away from it so I stopped. I like completing missions to unlock more parts to the games but when it comes to perfecting the game, it makes the game seem more like a chore rather than fun. Not my style of play :P

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I just tend to have fun and mess around, people who take gaming too seriously have missed the point if you ask me.

This.

Whenever I'm playing with friends I keep a very lax play style. It doesn't really matter to me if I win or lose, as long as my friends are having fun with me then I am pretty content.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm generally a calm person when I'm playing games, but if I get mad, I just swear a lot and start calling the enemies names. I also like to talk back to dialog as if I'm there with them.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    I'm casual when it comes to playing videos games. I don't feel I like need to be perfect at it or be super competitive (I don't go into a rage if I lose in a multiplayer game or gloat if I win. It just isn't a big deal to me). My personality only changes if I'm dying a lot and /or fighting an almost impossible boss; and I start cursing like a sailor. My cousin told me one day that I had started to have a "game face" that's really focused and intense, but I never really noticed it until he pointed it out.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • I'm defiantly a filthy casual.
    I could care less about stats or actually beating the game, doesn't matter as long as I'm having fun.

My play style is very impatient, fast-pace, aggressive style on most types of game. I never have 100% completed a game before, just beat the main story line.
    Which means assault rifle load out in FPS, some sort of melee DPS in roleplaying games, stuff like that. When I play hockey online, I tend to get trapped in the offensive zone quite often from trying to force a play to happen when there is obviously no room for it lol.

But I do have a soft spot for emotional story-driven games, too bad there aren't many good ones coming out anymore.

Back