• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Gaming To Do List

Years

• Your Personal Gaming Checklist

There are too many games out there for us to all play straight away at their launch, you can't afford it, you are playing something else, you forgot and so on. They can slip through our grasp and start to collect dust in our collection, but fear not.

The aim of this thread is to record what games you want to play, why and maybe others can discover others they didn't even know about.

The format that will work best, in my opinion, is to have a Purchased and Not Yet Purchased. An example.

Purchased
    Fallout 3 New Vegas - I love the Fallout games and Fallout 3 was just epic, in my opinion. I played the start of this game but then got side tracked by others that came out, so this is a must to play.

Not Yet Purchased
    The Saboteur - Ever since I saw the demo from E3 a couple of years ago, I thought this game looked rather cool. I haven't really heard anything from this game, but I think it could be a good, cheap game to pick up.

Enjoy!

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Purchased
    Dragon Age: Origins. I got this a little while back, but I got it only because I had spare credit after buying Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, so i'm only about 2-3 hours into what is apparently an amazing game. Got to get onto this one later!

Not Yet Purchased
    I really wanna get Soul Calibur 5 and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. My friend keeps bugging me to get SC5 so she can play me online, and Amalur just looks pretty darn sweet.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Purchased

Demon souls- about half way through so far
    White Knight Chronicles 2 - Bought this on impulse and so far have only played about an hour even after over a year owning it.
    Uncharted 2 - Started it but got side tracked by other games.

Not Purchased
    Kingdoms of Amalur: Reconing Game looks amazing and I have watched loads about it just looks amazing.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Purchased:
    Mass effect2 ps3-LOVING it so far should of got it before

To do:
    Get Mass effect3 and naruto ultimate ninja storm generation

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Purchased
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Bought it a few days ago after being curious about the series, and I'm loving it so far. I'm thinking about saving up some money and buying Assassin's Creed I, Assassin's Creed II, and Assassin's Creed: Revelations after finishing it.
    Professor Layton and the Curious Village - Bought it along with Professor Layton and the Lost Future on impulse for only £30 (they were both preowned at £15 each). I've been slowly making progress on Curious Village, but I haven't gotten a chance to play Lost Future yet.
    Professor Layton and the Lost Future - See above.

Not Yet Purchased

Assassin's Creed I
    Assassin's Creed II

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

BioShock

BioShock 2
    Fallout: New Vegas

Fallout 3

^Once I have enough money and free time (between college and assignments).

Back