• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Greatest Fear

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    You want to know my fear...well its no knowing if a girl has a boyfreind or not...that and Elevators...but mainly the first one.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    SPIDERS!!!!! x_____________X;;; They scare the living bajeezers out of me. ;o; They're so scary with their eight hairy legs and their hairy bodies...and those eyes. .___. Why not just two eyes? Must it have like eight eyes as well? EWWWW!! O.<

*cough* Well, now that that's out of my system...XD Another thing which I fear even more than spiders is losing someone I'm close to. There are so many wonderful people in my life who all mean so much to me and if something were to ever happen to them...I'd be devastated. ._.

~Kelsey

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    You people are afraid of death? o_o;

I am afraid of life. O.o; XD

Nah, I kid, I kid. I guess. *shifty eyes* But I am afraid of...um...I dunno. When I think about it, I'm kinda like Harry Potter. I fear being afraid, if that makes any sense at all(it doesn't). O_O; I also...well, not fear, more worry about the current state of the world, with all the violence and corruption and all. And then, I agree with John Denver, not getting A's would be scary. O.O; XD

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    PC being shut down forever o.O That or one of my online friends just randomly dissappearing.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I'm afraid of the dark... I sometimes think a monster from LOTR is behind me...

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    ... Getting burned. Started when I was in a restaurant when I stupidly touched a little candle. I stared at my finger for awhile on fire without any emotions of pain or frenzy. Then I thought about dying and I freaked out XD

I know it's not that much really XD But I'm deathly afraid of getting burned. I hate iron curlers and candles left lit around the house or walking with one |D I also hate touching anything hot except water.

I'm also really afraid of being extremely useless and unsuccessful. I also don't like anybody that is really close to me dying ;-; and I'm scared of hurting anyone's feelings or seeing one upset with a good reason.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Here are some of my fears:

1. spiders
    2. thunder
    3. Friday the 13th
    4. The dark
    5. losing my best friends or something of great value.

There is more but I cant think of them all x_x

Years
    I'm afraid of many things. Mostly all the things about my past. If anyone found out about that..err...I'd be REALLY scared..

Goretex

<3 Natalie
    Years
    Darkness I suppose.

It's easier to be attacked in darkness...

I've also been alone my whole life, so it doesn't help always being alone.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Well, I have an immense fear of two things, I'll save the best for last though... ^_^;

I am greatly afraid of sharp things... when I was about 10, I had to go to the hospital for an appendix surgery, and I was very scared of all the sharp objects around me, and I couldn't sleep for 3 days. Ever since then, I've always been afraid of sharp objects. My hands always start shaking whenever i even see a knife...

Also (and this may seem funny to some people), I'm deathly afraid of the color pink. Yes, pink. There's an odd explanation behind it as well. Some of you may know I'm an extreme tomboy. Two christmasses ago, my aunt got me a pink thong. Yes, it freaked me out, too. Don't ask why she got me that, I have no idea. I have nightmares about pink... also, don't ask why.

Well, those are my greatest fears to date...

~HR

Back