• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Greatest GTS Trade?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    A Poliwrath (I assume the person I was trading with assumed it was holding a Kings Rock >_>) for a shiny Glameow, UT, from an egg. :3 I also traded a Jirachi which was cloned on Emerald for a Shiny Charizard. :3

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
    Last night, I got my game's first HG/SS Pokemon (a Ditto) from a Japanese game over the GTS, long before I'll ever have HG/SS myself. 8D I was excited.

Granted, I made the guy who offered really happy by trading a clone of a shiny Totodile. XD;

- Tyros

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Not a GTS trade, but awesome nonetheless:
    Some dude in a Pokemon community on LJ was giving out legit Arceus' about 1-2 day(s) after the the 12th movie was released. The catch? Purely for the novelty of it, he would only accept Bidoofs and Starlys. Best trade to date.

darkfighter

That random guy
    Years
    i traded my lv 45 arbok for a level 100 zangoose. then i traded zangoose for a drapion at lv 100.

It amazing how such weak pokemon can be so useful

Kirbychuu

Chuuu!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2009
    I once traded a Turtwig for a level 100 Golem, with 15 ribbons and a history going back to pokemon red. (Id assume, anyway)

Back