• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your guilty pleasure?

Ven

Tyrian
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    Well what's yours?
    I like my skinny jeans, and if people make fun of them, I squeeze lemons into there eyes. Oh yah, that and Frasier, I feel smart when I watch it.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Mine happens to be People Magazine... and cute things. o3o;

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Cherry Coke and my pink and blue security blanket that I've had since I was 2 days old. T3T

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    I thought no other human being watched Frasier but me

Oh, and I eat like a dirty filthy disgusting gross male pig and don't give 1 kilogram of care to anyone around me (Unless it's a girlfriend/girl)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yesterday, it was the Pokemon Anime. Apparently, Today it seems to be Potemayo. :(

Too bad it was only 12 episodes.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    On Saturday nights I like to throw on a nice dress, go out to dive bars, and insist that everybody call me "Mrs. Habberdasher."

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    On Saturday nights I like to throw on a nice dress, go out to dive bars, and insist that everybody call me "Mrs. Habberdasher."
    Dude. I hope you know how much I actually love you. XD;

And I don't really have one.. I still have a teddy bear from when I was born? :(

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I have an odd love for Hilary Duff music, and this soft toy I've had since I was three. :3

.. I might edit this if I remember more. xD

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Aww, there's nothing wrong with watching Fraiser, it's awesome. 8]

I guess my biggest guilty pleasure is my security blanket. I've had it since I was six and it's falling to bits but I am not letting go of it XD I also have a lot of Disney OSTs on my iPod. >_>;

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Watching little kids shows like Arthur is one... oh and Fetch! with Ruff Ruff Man, I LOVE that show for some reason. :P

Also girls. Hehe, and this forum. But then again, there's nothing wrong with that. :)

Mihael

Tara X willow=OTP
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    I still fall asleep with a batman blanket.
    in my defense, it's the only blanket I really have, and I get cold D:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I really don't have much guilty pleasures other than my weakness for shopping, especially at Aéropostale. Every time I go into this store I just get this craving to buy something even when I know I don't need to.

Other than that, I guess you can say I still have this large stuffed pig named Babe from the Big City since I was seven (unless my parents got rid of it without me knowing).

Back