• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Hardest Boss Fight

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
  • Call me a noob, but the Asylum Demon from Dark Souls is impossible for me right now. Maybe it's the fact that I'm playing the sucky PC version, or just because I don't fully understand the controls yet, but wow a boss in the early game is insane.

Lord Scalgon

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
    Years
  • Hibachi in DoDonPachi Daioujou. This is going to take me a while for me to be adjusted to this. On the other hand, at least I survived these parts (and yes, that's me playing, and no Hibachi run here...yet).

Years
  • The final bosses of MegaMan Zero 3...

The thing is, the first one is not that bad (is the same one you fought in the first stage), but then when you finnally beat him, it transforms in a gigantic robot practically invencible. Now that's a normal thing in MegaMan, a second form insanelly difficult.

But they take a bit too far in here, after beating the second form (barely alive)... You have to fight... I'm not telling who if you're interested in playing it, but it IS the MOST epic battle... EVER.

Also Mother 3's Barrier Trio give me a fight, not the same with the final bosses since I get to them a bit over leveled.

Well I could write a long list but I'm going to finish with one that it's not a boss on itself but rather a random encounter (wich makes it more difficult) Colonel Omega from MMBN5: Team Colonel

Outlier

The End from MGS 3. MGS is full of difficult bosses until you work out their patterns.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Oh wow, so many choices...
    Well, there's either Reisen Udongein Inaba from the 8th Touhou game (stupid troll rabbit and her illusions.), the Swamp Monster 2 from Ratchet and Clank 2 (I kept falling into the water...it's hard to place your jumps, avoid a giant monster, AND attack it.) and probably the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport from Need for Speed: Most Wanted (sure, it's a car, but it's one hard car to beat...).

TY

I threw my controller a million times while fighting this... ARGH... thing

Yeah Saturn causes tons of rage to me, since he is quite a pain with his suicide drones, missile attacks and what else this thing has. Plus his crit hit spot is nowhere to be found...

Why Gearbox... WHYYYYY

SidDays

Professional Lurker
    Years
  • Tomb Raider 3, Meteorite Cavern (final level or Antarctica)
    I'm pretty sure I used the level skip cheat.

Your Hardest Boss Fight

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    The End from MGS 3. MGS is full of difficult bosses until you work out their patterns.
    The End is a hard one to figure out but once you do he's really not hard at all...

Then again, it is pretty difficult figuring him out, so I guess I'll give it to you. lol
    Tabuu from Super Smash Bros. Brawl, the final boss in Subspace Emissary.

Screw that guy.
    Spot dodge or roll. He's no where near as hard Melee's Event 51. (or any of Melee's event matches actually.)

As for me, I'm going with Lucifer in Shin Megami Tensei 3. Without a certain skill called Pierce, which isn't exactly easy to get especially if you're playing blind, you have absolutely no chance of beating him. None.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • Your Hardest Boss Fight

Demon Gate Boss Fight | Final Fantasy 7

I remember this guy being a real pain in the rump in my youth.

But my latest boss fight of annoyance was the final battle in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. 6 Bijuus, 2 at a time, no health regen and 1 8-Tail Assist that was virtually useless. Awesome.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I had alot of trouble killing this *******
    I know he is God but seriously this little piece of crap gave me nightmares.
    Your Hardest Boss Fight

also Wiegraf from FFT: War of the Lions

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Call me a noob, but the Asylum Demon from Dark Souls is impossible for me right now. Maybe it's the fact that I'm playing the sucky PC version, or just because I don't fully understand the controls yet, but wow a boss in the early game is insane.
    Not trying to kill it with the Broken Sword Hilt before you get your first real weapon, are you? Either way, you'll improve a lot as you get used to the controls. Keep circling around and attack its back... sparingly; blocking/evading takes precedence for stamina use. If you perform a plunging attack on it as soon as you pass the fog gate (attack while falling), you'll remove about half of its health unconditionally at the start of the fight.

Last edited:
    Back