• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your HM Slave ~

Years
  • Yeah But I Don't Ususally lv Mine Up So I Usually have Like Lv 60's Then a Lv 3 Bidoof Lolz..

Laden

Years
  • I think Bidoof was my first ever HM Slave. I don't remember who was my HM Slave in G/S or if I ever had one. heh. Maybe it was Furret... *searches*

Little off-topic, but sort of related: I was glad that Bidoof/Bibarel was also a water type. I remember back in G/S how I had a tough time getting a water pokemon to learn HM Surf. The only one I can remember being available in the beginning of the game was Wooper. I wonder how it will be now. heh

PS: I really like Bibarel. It's such a perfect HM Slave! :P

I always teach Fly to my Flying-type.

level.

Forgot about user titles
    Years
  • I use a sandslash for Rock Smash, Cut, Strength, and Rock Climb and a Slowpoke for Flash, Whirlpool, Dig, and Headbutt.

You probably should get an HM Slave that can learn Whirlpool. Whirlpool is the weakest HM in my opinion.

Last edited:

SantasStantler

Ninja Slowpoke.
    Years
  • At the moment, I'm using a Geodude and a Slowpoke for my HM purposes. But, one of them is going to have to go when i get my next member. >.<

kazuya.

Ev'rybody Alright!
    Years
  • Golduck (Strength/Whirlpool/Waterfall/Rock Climb) and Tropius (Cut/Fly/Rock Smash/Flash).

I usually box Golduck though. (Poor thing.)

DarknessSneasel

Master of Dark
    Years
  • im thinkin off furret for cut/strength/rock smash/rock climb and a slowepoke to use surf (this is my battle 1) and one for the tms ie whirlpool and flash fly given to pidgeot
    waterfall for gyarados as its a nice stab :D

Years
  • Cut and the Water HMs on Totodile, Fly on something random, the rest on Geodude (including Headbutt)
    So i'd say i like to use Pokemon that are easy and early to obtain as slaves, it's just easier that way

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2010
    I actually think HM slaves are cheap :/
    It's actually better to just use all
    your Pokémon like it is supposed to be.

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
  • On my current Crystal run, (Poison monotype) I use Suicune. (Waterfall, Whirlpool, Cut, Rock Smash) Other HMs are known by other team members. (Tentacruel: Surf, Crobat: Fly, Nidoking: Strength)

Back