• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Homepage

Years
  • Simple question, only now in its millionth incarnation here on PC. What's your web browser's homepage, or what do you see when you first open up your web browser?

PerseusRad

Cracked Egg
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    In an attempt to learn every time I go online, I set it to Wikipedia's random feature article page. I failed to predict, however, that it would never read the page, because I didn't want to read the whole thing.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Just the 'new tab' page.

I used to love Opera for the Speed Dial feature, as that was my homepage, but it ran so slow that I ended up using Firefox a lot of the time anyway. :c
    So I've switched back to Firefox because of the "customize about:newtab" add-on, and now it looks like Speed Dial! And that is my homepage; currently only 24 important pages pinned with a pretty background to match the top.
    (though I still can't press a number+enter into the address bar and go straight to a website, but it's a step in the right direction, lol).

When I actually use it, Lunascape just goes straight to gmail. :v

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
    Years
  • My start page is just the standard Opera Speed Dial. I love this thing! Current Speed Dial setup: (please don't mind all of the random extensions and random tabs... I was researching for a post in D&D...)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Speed dial for Opera was one of the features that I loved about that browser, but I've basically used Safari exclusively for a while; sometimes Chrome for school purposes. Anyway, my homepage is set to Feedly since I like seeing all the articles, and recent news for multiple different websites from video games to 9GAG posts.

Years
  • PC would be a good homepage for me to have since it's always the first site I log onto every morning when I get on my computer. However, I just use the default tab open page on Chrome as my homepage.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • On my Chrome's option I have it set to "Continue where you left off" - so I don't have a specific "homepage" when I first set up Chrome, I had PokeCommunity as my main homepage, don't know if still is or not.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • Google is my homepage, technically.

But I usually open up tabs so the tab page could count as well.

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
  • The New Tab is my homepage on Google Chrome. So all my most frequent websites pop up so I just click on them. But I haven't seen my homepage in awhile but I think it's Google search.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    about:blank

Isn't it wonderful?

This, pretty much! Before that, it used to be Yahoo; would visit it every day when I open my browser up, so that I could check on mail, news, weather, etc. I've moved away from it, though, once I switched over to Gmail.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I have aol.com as my homepage right now, but I'm planning to change it sometime to another news website. I like to have a news website as my homepage because I'd like to be aware of what's going on outside the internet world while I enter inside of it. I always have it open as a side tab.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I see Chrome's new tab page with my eight most clicked sites (apparently). PC is #1 and Facebook is #2, haha. :D

jacktheking

Hatched Egg
    Years
  • Firefox homepage. Well, it is my homepage because it is simple. Not only that, it provide me the latest news from Firefox.

Back