• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Inspiration

Years
  • As weird as this may be, Commander Shepard. She is a great role model and I wish I were like her. She is great at what she does, doesn't take nonsense from anyone, is passionate and generally amazing.

As far as people I know, I really look up to my PhD supervisor and her passion for science has always inspired me to want to do better.

If I were to pick a celebrity, it would be Neil deGrasse Tyson for the same reasons as my PhD supervisor.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • As weird as this may be, Commander Shepard. She is a great role model and I wish I were like her. She is great at what she does, doesn't take nonsense from anyone, is passionate and generally amazing.

As far as people I know, I really look up to my PhD supervisor and her passion for science has always inspired me to want to do better.

If I were to pick a celebrity, it would be Neil deGrasse Tyson for the same reasons as my PhD supervisor.

Like.... Mass Effect? Is this a meta way of saying yourself since you make all of Shepard's decisions?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • David Desrosiers from Simple Plan. I adore him because he can be himself and not care what others think. He's always made me laugh, even when I felt like I couldn't smile. I also Loki and his sassiness because he's simply amazing. Demi Lovato is also one of my inspirations as well. She's a great role model because she's gone through bullying and always encourages others to be strong through it all. Another role model of mine is Austin Carlile from Of Mice & Men. He's very kind and has always been through a lot, yet he encourages others to be strong and to be themselves no matter what.

This is one of my favorite phrases by Austin:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Like.... Mass Effect? Is this a meta way of saying yourself since you make all of Shepard's decisions?

Haha, no I'm not that vain! While you do get to make decisions about certain things Shepard does, that does not mean that she doesn't have her own individual personality.

Back