• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your internet footprint

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    I HAVE PREDICTED VOLCARONA'S FRENCH NAME!
    I googled 'Pyrax', and I didn't get anything relevant to me, the only thing Pokémon related that I got was Volcarona's Poképédia entry.

Last edited:

Faolan

darĸneѕѕ prevaιlѕ.
    Years
  • When I typed my username in, It gave me a bunch of Baby/Wolf name sites.(My username means Little Wolf) When I typed my real name in, My google, my old twitter and others were there, and a couple of school related things too.So, not much. T_T

Egghatch

Account Deactivated Oct. 2011
    Years
  • Not many things that come up are related to me. A surprisingly large amount of things are called Egghatch, and quite a few people are named Kelli De- (stops self from reveaing name)

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
  • All I did was look up TornZero and this is what I got (in order) for the first four results:

1) My YouTube Channel
    2) My Twitter page
    3) My PokéCommunity profile page
    4) My GBATemp profile

I've gone through the pages and literally every result involving my username (TornZero) has relevance to something I did or signed up to (some of them being repeats like my YouTube profile being one result and comments on videos in another result). Any other results (starting at page 7, seriously) involved a ToRn0 or Torzero, neither of which are me.

When I searched my real name, none of the results involved me.

Lightblind

For you never shut your eye ~
    Years
  • Through my username I get some Youtube videos, a charity for the blind and the Wikipedia article on blindness. For my own name I get a link to identify a grave in some cemetery.

funrush

How's it going?
    Years
  • When I type my username into Google, out of the first 30 results, I get only 4 pertaining to me, being a post I made on Daizex, my Funimation Profile, my Serebii profile, and my Pokecommunity profile. I learned that there is someone on Youtube with my username. :/

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Toujours is too common a word for me to come up on it.

And my name is rather common too, there is an actress that shares it, an author, and an.....unsavory type of actress.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Binary Peaches the first few are about me. If I get Google to not space out the two words every link goes to basically me except for like... one or two. xD; I would be so easy to track down omg.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • The first two things on Google on Destiny Demon is PC-related. The first link is to my Blog page, and the second link is to my profile.

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I just found my BMGf profile and my PC profile. And some other stuff I've never heard of.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • When I type in my username, I get a ton of links about the Pokemon Card I named myself after, but only the last link on the first page is my profile. However, when I switch over to Google Images, I get two potential avatars that Xyrin posted on my VM wall earlier in the year :)

Dragonite Ernston

I rival Lance's.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    I seem to have "monopolized" Dratino. Search for it, and 14 of the top 30 results are me in some form. None of the gaming ones, though.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • TheSmartOne: 2/20
    EternallyAnna: 16/20 omg.
    My real name: 10/20

...wow. I guess I'm unique?

EternallyAnna produces 16/20 images related to me, TheSmartOne produces none, my real name produces 2. Huh.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I typed HackDeoxys into a search engine, then scrolled down to skip over all the videos of people who hacked something to get Deoxys or whatever.
    Spoiler:

I'm so popular lol. :D

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Two on the first page of Google are me. ;\

First result is my blog tho!

5 of the results if you search for JKaizer `o`

And 1 for Koroku ~x.x)~

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I typed in powerruletheearth and everything on the first few pages were relevent. xD;; Quite embarrassing really.

Years
    • VA
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    Nothing was related to my username, and my real name is too common.

But i did get a car and a video production group.

Back