• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Your jeans are WAY too tight."

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    -Do you wear skinny jeans?
    -If you wear them, how tight do you like them?
    -Why do you wear them? Looks, comfort? Something else?
    -What do you think of other people who wear them?
    -If you wear them, do you wear them more often than regular jeans?

Personally, I wear uber tight ones.
    The super skinnies.
    They're extremely comfortable, and my boyfriend loves me in them.
    I think guys in skinny jeans are hawt. :3
    I wear them way more often than I wear regular jeans. In fact, I have seven pairs of jeans. Four are super skinny, two are slim fit, and one is regular skinny.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I don't like skinny jeans, as a matter of fact, I don't like tight clothes at all. Really can you explain to me why you find them comfortable? I mean, I can barely move around and tend to get sweaty real fast.

I'm wondering though, can you place your keys, wallet, phone in them?

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    You can't really put anything in your pockets without it looking kinda wrong. I have a pair of skinny jeans in my closet, but I don't wear them too often. Although they do compliment my booty nicely.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Yes,I wear super skinny jeans.Why you ask?Caz i am a scene kid and love tight cloths.Are they confortable?Hell yes,I even have wore female skinny jeans before...caz my ex girlfriend wanted to see what i looked like in them.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    @elarm - Yeah. They're strechy, at least the ones I get. They're EXTREMELY comfortable, because they cling to you. It's hard to explain. xD And yeah, I can fit everything I wanted to in them. But it's noticeable. If you put a phone in your pocket, you can see it.

@Noblebeastx - Emo/scene ftw. :3

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Right, thanks for the explanation. I think I'll just stick with regular and baggy jeans. They're a lot more comfortable to me, and it can hold all my stuff.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I wear uber skinnies >: Although they hurt like hell, fashion comes before ... Pain? D;

I'll never wear them for lounging around though... only for going out.

Tight shirts and such I stay away from, simply because I don't like em'

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    -Do you wear skinny jeans? Yes.
    -If you wear them, how tight do you like them? I'm fairly scrawny, so most of the skinny jeans I own are a little baggy on me. But I don't like them skintight.
    -Why do you wear them? Looks, comfort? Something else? Because I find them comfy, because I like wearing long boots and because they look good on me.
    -What do you think of other people who wear them? Depends on the person. Some people don't suit them. /:
    -If you wear them, do you wear them more often than regular jeans? I'm not sure. Perhaps?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    'Ell yeah.

I like them my size, which is 0.

Looks good; I feel fat wearing other kinds.

Coolio. Though I don't really care much for the emo/scene thing. It annoys me actually, because it reminds me of my sister.

They out number my other jeans, lmao.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Do you wear skinny jeans?
    Yeah, all the time.

If you wear them, how tight do you like them?
    They cut off my circulation! Not that tight, but pretty tight. I want to look good and be comfortable.

Why do you wear them? Looks, comfort? Something else?
    They look hot <3

What do you think of other people who wear them?
    As long as they have nice legs, then that's good for them. I honestly don't care.

If you wear them, do you wear them more often than regular jeans?
    For me, skinny jeans are my regular jeans. I almost always am wearing skinny jeans. I love them~

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    No, I don't. I prefer to wear loose, baggy jeans. I keep a lot in my pockets, and ought to get some cargo pants. I haven't really tried skinny/tight jeans, though.

Well, if that's what they like, I have no problem with it.

Rinzler

Joichiro Nishi <3
    Years
    Yes I do.

Just...medium tight, I guess. Not airtight.

Probably looks. I think they're pretty comfortable too.

Uh...nothing really .See alot of people wearing skinnies.

Yeah, I wear 'em more than regular jeans. :>

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    - Do you wear skinny jeans? I have a pair of jeans that are a little tight on me, but they aren't exactly skinny jeans.
    - If you wear them, how tight do you like them? I like fit clothes in general. I don't like excess clothing, but I don't wear skinny jeans.
    - Why do you wear them? Looks, comfort? Something else?
    - What do you think of other people who wear them? Nothing.
    - If you wear them, do you wear them more often than regular jeans?

Just saying, but I looove manufactural destroyed jeans.

Emperte

はがねタイプ
    Years
    I don't wear skinnys at all. I like having some room between my jeans and my skin. My jeans are usually a long so that they cover part of my shoes or feet if I'm wearing my flip flops

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I don't like squeezing into my clothes. So much of that feels unnatural to me that I can't even stand to wear jeans in general anyways. So ultra slim jeans would be so far out of the question...I may be somewhat feminine, but I'm nowhere near that confident. XD

I prefer loose fitting clothing anyways, because there's room to actually MOVE in them. Growing up I always had such terrible experiences with jeans and pants that were too tight...they always seemed to rip in the most EMBARRASSING PLACES AT THE MOST EMBARRASSING POSSIBLE TIMES! >O

But, if I were given something tailored to be form fitting, I could easily enjoy wearing it, so long as it didn't constrict movement. Jeans are too dense to avoid constricting movement unless they've been laundered a couple thousand times, and I despise breaking in clothing. You shouldn't have to break in pants in my opinion, you should be able to put them on and almost forget you're wearing clothes at all!

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
    I like skinny jeans, but I also want to be comfortable, so they're not uber skinny. They definitely hug my legs, but I don't have to strain to put them on, XD, and I personally find them perfectly comfy. I always make sure to get the jeans that are pretty much perfect for me. I'm a bit picky about my jeans.

I actually don't own any jeans that aren't skinny (someone wanna explain slim vs. skinny, though?) because I don't like the look of baggier clothes on me, nor the look of boot cuts(I wear boots over my jeans, anyway).

Also, I personally like when guys do wear tighter jeans, but I don't expect skin tight 'cuz, well, they do need more room. My boyfriend actually hates skinny jeans, but oh well. XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    When I wear jeans, they're always baggy, since I hate tight clothing.

Though, plenty of my female friends wear tight jeans, but none of them wear actual Skinny Jeans.

Neither do my guy friends, most of them wear baggy pants, or shorts.

Back