• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your "Last" Chance!

Years
    Hello,

It is an honor to introduce myself to the largest Pokémon forum on the internet. Which is? PokéCommunity!

I live and breath Pokémon. From the card game and video games and even the anime and books, I did it all. I started this "hobby" when I was four and hope to continue it for the rest of my life.

I came here to interact, chat and discuss with other people who have interest in Pokémon. I recently just started competitive battling.

Thanks,

I'll see you later! :P

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Well hai there, its an honor to meet you, and for you to be apart of PC. <3

(love that pun BTW. :3)

You've come to the right place -- everyone lives and breathes in pokemon here too. <3

(course I have no idea how to brethe in a Milotic so to speak. ^^:
    Gauche: Miss D is weird.)

Anyway! What's good about this forum is that there is so many pokemon-related things to do ~

Like this link directs you to the Pokemon Trading Card Game sub forum~ a basic disscuission forum about pokemon TCG. <3

This link here directs you to the pokemon anime sub forum; a basic chit-chat about the pokemon anime. <3

This link here directs you to the pokemon black and white sub forum -- a disscussion about pokemon black and white. <3 Or, you can also check out the sub forums for the many other classic pokemon games, like pokemon red, blue, yellow, pokemon gold, silver, etc. :3

If your into competitive battiling, you might wanna check the pokemon strategies and movesets sub forum out. The have guides about competitive play, you can get help from the experts there to help with your team, etc, etc. :3

Oh, but before you do anything though, just have a look at the rules and FAQ if you haven't already, kay? <3 Or, you can ask a moderator if you have any questions.

I hope to see you around PC new friend. :3

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Welcome to Pokecommunity, you're last name and avatar match, sort of. Anyway, I will see you around, right? And, can I call you Gen?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, I'd say you've come to the right place to discuss Pokémon! XD It's, uh, kinda what we like to do around here! Buuuut we do have other boards to tempt your interest even when you're not particularly in a "gotta catch 'em all" mood. Do feel free to visit our off-topic boards every once in a while! Or you know, come welcome new members like me! :D

The honor is all ours, Last Generation~

As Miss D said, do come and ask any of us staff members if you have any questions. We're oh-so cuddly and soft, and we hand out cookies quite frequently. Oh, and infractions, but uh, don't you worry about those right now. ^^

Have fun!

Back