• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Latest Catch

Years
    Lvl 39 Durant.... he is on my team now for situational reasons... great stats for a strong physical mon... i would breed one from an egg but i dont feel like going from egg to 50 haha

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    I think my last catch was a Panpour in White. I got lucky finding one in a shaking grass patch in Pinwheel Forest. Caught in a regular Pokeball.

Zurenriri

Has What Grass-Types Crave
    Years
    Caught Victini With a Quick Ball :D

Wow... I haven't posted here in forever, buuut... I just wanted to share this :D

Chucked all my Ultra Balls at him but still had a Quick Ball left ... low and behold, I caught him! :D :D

Note: DS says 3/21/11 but camera says 3/20/11 ... this is because I caught him at about 12:20AM and my camera isn't set for DST so it thinks it's 11:20PM the night before. :P

Edit: Now that I have 15 posts... -_-
    https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t298/Zurenriri/DSCN0222.jpg
    https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t298/Zurenriri/DSCN0224.jpg

Edit: Wow, I really haven't posted here in forever...
    Your Latest Catch

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Wow... I haven't posted here in forever, buuut... I just wanted to share this :D

Chucked all my Ultra Balls at him but still had a Quick Ball left ... low and behold, I caught him! :D :D

Note: DS says 3/21/11 but camera says 3/20/11 ... this is because I caught him at about 12:20AM and my camera isn't set for DST so it thinks it's 11:20PM the night before. :P

Edit: Now that I have 15 posts... -_-
    https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t298/Zurenriri/DSCN0222.jpg
    https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t298/Zurenriri/DSCN0224.jpg

Edit: Wow, I really haven't posted here in forever...
    Your Latest Catch

Congrats :) Though this belongs in the latest catch thread, because sadly a thread on you catching Victini with a quick ball won't bring much discussion, so I merged it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No probs. :)

Anyway, my latest was Zekrom, which I kinda had to catch... and I caught it on the second Great Ball I threw. I was shocked tbh.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Latest catch was Klink. He's now a lvl42 Klank .

Called him "Gear" :# oh I'm so creative~

Years
    My lastest catch was a level 49 Male Onix after i had been down to catch the level 70 Volcarona, and tbh i enjoyed the Onix more.

The reason is that right since the first Pokemon serie long ago when Ash battled Onix i thought it was cool, and it did give me quite some trouble the first time in Yellow, when i was a total rookie at the pokemon serie :p

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I just caught a lv 31 Male Stunfisk in the Moor of Iccarus in an Ultra Ball :D It has surprising good defence, harder than all the trainer pokemon in that area to kill. I caught him when he was on red health and named him Derp Fish.

WhiteWizard

Mewtwo Hax enabled.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    My ltest catch was a super sick super awesome tepig. what do you guys think it will evolve into!

Back