• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Latest Catch

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    A ducklett, which actually was quite a challenge to catch. O.o

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • My latest catch wasn't for my Pokedex (in a way it was and not), it was to capture a Rufflett, spread Pokerus on it and hopefully someone will want to trade it on here for a Vullaby.

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    My most recent catch was a level 25 Ducklett, which I obtained last night before going to bed.

Rusty118

Oshawott for the win
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Zekrom.

I got him down to the 1hp barrier of yellow to red and got him in one try with a ultra ball.

Man alive I hate Ghetsis' Hydreigon :(

Years
  • I caught a lvl. 60-something Ditto yesterday. I just happened to knock it down to a tiny sliver of health and thought "why not capture it?" so I did.

Dusk White

Terra's Protege
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2014
    My latest catch was cubchoo. Same thing for pansage which I trained and evolved.

Last edited:

Altaïr

... Has one gear: Go
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    My latest catch was a Patrat who I then EV trained out of sheer boredom love for Patrats

My latest catch was a Patrat. nuff said.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I just caught a Vanillite. :D I am raising him to his final form in order to eventually finish the Unova dex.

Back