• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Latest Catch

crystal286

Awesome Type Trainer
Years
  • My latest catch is Kyruem.
    I haven't done much catching lately. All I've done is train my Serperior to level 100 and once I did, nothing else. I've gotten pretty bored with the game.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • My most recent capture was a Crobat in Route 13. I spent an hour-and-a-half hunting it down because it's my favorite pokemon and I couldn't be bothered to catch one of the more common Golbats and make it happy. XD

In hindsight, it doesn't make a bit of difference considering I'm gonna be breeding for egg moves anyways. XDD

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I just caught a Sawk. Afterward, I almost caught a Tympole but I accidentally killed with a critical hit :x

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Uhhh. Hatching a Pokemon count as catching? I hatched a... Uhh crap it was a starter I think.

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
    Years
  • Volcarona in the Relic Castle, took awhile to find a modest natured one but... Well worth it, ground it to level 80 with the help of the E4 and a lucky egg, really a powerhouse! At first I thought it would stink but, now it's going to be a permanent addition to my team, sorry Reshiram =(
    (I had a Zekrom as well anyway...)

Also went out and got Kyurem, Victini and Landorus to finish all the legendaries in Unova.

Pebblycone

Little Monster ♥
    Years
  • A level 20-something Vanillice. I am really excited because it's cute AND a (apparently) really good Pokemon! (or atleast its final evolution)
    On Route 6 (yes... I am only that far.. DONT JUDGE ME!)

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    My latest conquest was a Beartic. She's actually pretty rad.

Level 37 when I ran into her.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I just caught a lv 47 Chimeco in Abundant Shrine. I just felt like capturing something and my Musharna accidentally killed a Vulpix I wanted to catch there XD I caught her in the second Great ball.

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2022
    A level 35 Boffalant. How could I resist a Buffalo with an Afro?

Of course, I made an obligatory pop culture reference as the nickname.

nm legend

Years
  • well yesterday nite after work i caught a freakin Emolga!! im so happy her name is Emma (named after my grandma) and she is is jolly with a 31 iv in speed...not bad at all

Years
  • My latest catch was a level 49 tangela. It already knew ancient power so i leveled it up to 50 and it became tangrowth!!

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • My latest catch is the Volcarona from Relic Castle. Took a few of my Ultra Balls. =P
    Unless you count a hatched Pokemon as caught, then I have my next team member, Solosis. =D

Back