• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Latest Catch

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen today
    I just caught a Wynaut on Route 2. It was quite surprising to say the least. ^^ I chickened out and used a Quick Ball. It seemed safest. :P

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2011
    last catch was a lvl 18 magnemite, but after that I received a squirtle from officer jenny

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2011
    Last catch was a Sawk. I really need to get the third gym badge so I can move to a new area. My catching has really slowed down over the past couple of days.

Soul Eater

→ w e a p o n.
    Years
  • Level 50 Munna? Where the heck..

Anyhoo, uuuh.. I caught a Mienfoo on Victory Road, only for the purpose of sticking in the PC for a spot in the Pokedex.

Years
  • Your Latest Catch

The last actual catch was Landorus, which was a lot easier to catch than Thundurus was. :/

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I've been searching for that shaking grass Tyranitar and found a level 50 Gliscor instead. -___-"

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    A girl configurus Which i then breed with my spirit tomb to get a Yanmask that knew nasty plot :D but it sure took a while to have it get the nature I wanted

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    Male Frillish (male Jellicent are much better looking than female IMO). My catching has really slowed down since beating the game.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • I caught myself a Stunfisk.^^ Poor thing looks droopy and all melty like. D:

Jut remember, I totally forgot I had caught a Druddigon earlier today. x)

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I got me a Feebas |D It was a hell of a lot easier than find it in Ruby... x_x

Back