• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your latest delivery?

Years
  • What's the most recent thing that arrived at your doorstep?

It could be a long-awaited package containing that plushie you bought online, a birthday card from a friend, a catalog or magazine, the bag of takeout you ordered for dinner.

A ds lite came for me in the mail today. I was feeling nostalgic for some older games, and bought it for cheap on eBay, and it's in excellent condition. It's the pink one. The last owner clearly took very good care it because it's not only free of scratches and plays normal, but there's little touch of love on it. They left stickers and other things that show it was something they must have fun memories with. I'm glad I purchased it.

What arrived for you recently? If it's something cool you're welcome to share photos.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I had a friend of mine send me Funko Pops of Squirtle and Pichu for my birthday.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Replacement joysticks for my joycons and mochi! (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • The third volume of the Kingdom Hearts III novelization arrived yesterday!

I ordered it over a month ago and it got stuck in delivery limbo. Only a few hours after I complained on twitter that it had left Japan and never arrived in North America (according to the tracking update from early June), my dad dropped the package in my lap. :)

Years
    • Online now
    32 GB Micro SD card for switch. Final Fantasy 10 remaster took 28 GB, and the only way I could play it was delete every single thing on the console.

Or just order a card, which I did. It was only $12 from Best Buy.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    the last things i ordered that arrived were my cardfight vanguard V-TD12 Neo Nectar Asha trial deck and 4 copies of Maiden Of Trailing Rose for the deck as well.

Years
  • A cinnamon mini broom. It makes the place Smell nice and sweet when you're dusting. There are cute charms attached to my broom like you would place on a bracelet, a silver unicorn, beads, ribbons and pieces of quartz. Tis quite eclectic. I have been waiting for a new cinnamon broom to arrive for sometime.

Years
  • I recently ordered an RGB mousepad that covers my keyboard and mouse for my desk, so that was exciting :)

Years
  • I believe my new work shoes and my socks arrived the same day, but since neither boyfriend or I checked the mail box, I only got the socks yesterday. Hope I'll be able to handle the socks... I'm a bit picky about texture on my feet.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I got two football jerseys in the mail
    one arrived within the scheduled time between Wednesday and Friday (16th and 18th)
    the other arrived early, as it was scheduled between Tuesday and Thursday (21st and 23rd)

happy that both arrived on Thursday the 17th

arrived on time - Turkey national football team
    phhot of me wearing it, along with my Umbreon plush, as one of my Umbreon sonas is Turkish,
    her name is Aycan Sadıkoğlu
    Spoiler:

the jersey that arrived early - Northern Ireland football jersey
    Spoiler:

Back