• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your League Conference Team Of Ash's Pokemon

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
  • Kind of like how there is no way he is still 10, oh wait he still is. If the writers really want them back they will be back. So there is nothing "absolute" about his old pokemon not returning. Highly unlikely yes, impossible no. It's unknown if anyone of them evolves that's why it's speculation. And Oshawott not the star? He had training with Tepig for Lenora gym in battle club, had an episode focusing on him in BW028 and BW035. I think that is the most focus of any pokemon thus far, and yes Tepig has had all the gym battles but not as much character development. So I fail to see how he is not the star of Unova thus far.

6 Tauros xD. Hope he doesn't face a fighting type right off the bat. Also I don't know how we can say Palpitoad outclasses Oshawott when Oshawott in fact beat Palpitoad, and Palpitoad has only one match with Ash thus far, too me that hardly outclasses Oshawott.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I would have
    sceptile (fast helped him in the Hoenn and Sinnoh leagues)
    Infernape (very powerful)
    Oshawott (powerful for a little starter and would be a powerhouse should it evolve)
    Kingler (I don't think it's ever lost a fight..)
    Snorlax (it's bulky)
    and Pikachu ( I would evolve it if I were ash...thought it's proably never going to happen)

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Kind of like how there is no way he is still 10, oh wait he still is. If the writers really want them back they will be back. So there is nothing "absolute" about his old pokemon not returning. Highly unlikely yes, impossible no. It's unknown if anyone of them evolves that's why it's speculation. And Oshawott not the star? He had training with Tepig for Lenora gym in battle club, had an episode focusing on him in BW028 and BW035. I think that is the most focus of any pokemon thus far, and yes Tepig has had all the gym battles but not as much character development. So I fail to see how he is not the star of Unova thus far.

6 Tauros xD. Hope he doesn't face a fighting type right off the bat. Also I don't know how we can say Palpitoad outclasses Oshawott when Oshawott in fact beat Palpitoad, and Palpitoad has only one match with Ash thus far, too me that hardly outclasses Oshawott.
    Well it is possible for the old Pokemon to come back but that is up to the writers wether they bring them back or not,which is highly unlikely.

Wether Oshawott evolves or not will be up to the writers to decide that,Palpitoad is a strong powerful pokemon but there is no way he outclasses Oshawott who have beaten Palpitoad in the first place. If anything Oshawott outclasses Palpitoad since Oshawott had beaten him in battle to begin with.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • Well No Doubt Charizard Must BE THERE! As he is one of the strongest pokemons ash has. So...

1)Charizard (Been under long time training, probably the strongest pkmn)
    2)Serperior/Sceptile (That is if Snivy fully evolved, he should use a grass type)
    3)Infernape (He has devastating Power and moves)
    4)Staraptor (Strong attack specially when throwing in Close Combat)
    5)Squirtle (Best choice for water since squirtle is the most experienced water pkmn)
    6)Gliscor (Awesome Flying Abilities+Giga Impact)

I HAVE TOO MUCH TO MENTION! They r all good, however, i might replace infernape since 2 fire types isnt the best plan, might wanna replace with another type...maybe Gible?

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    Based on careful consideration, I believe that Ash's Strongest pokemon are as follows (In order of strength):

1: Sceptile (Possibly his strongest pokemon overall)
    2: Charizard (If not the strongest, easily the second strongest)
    3: Infernape (Its secondary fighting type fills any holes Charizard leaves out)
    4: Snorlax (Ash has shown that he knows how to battle strategically with him.)
    5: Gliscor (I never would have thought Ash's quirky little Gligar would be a top 5 pokemon, but here he is)
    6: Pikachu (Though call for the #6 spot. I could have also gone with Swellow, Donphan, or Kingler here.)

Twiggity Twang

Ruler of the Ice Boundary
    Years
  • Yes, while Palpitoad was defeated by Oshawott, you must realize that Oshawott is rather fast for his species, as evidenced by the training he underwent with Dwebble's scalchop in BW028. Also, if Ash were to train Palpitoad, he could easily become stronger than Oshawott. Plus, I highly doubt that Oshawott could have taken Burgundy's Stoutland like Palpitoad did.

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Yes, while Palpitoad was defeated by Oshawott, you must realize that Oshawott is rather fast for his species, as evidenced by the training he underwent with Dwebble's scalchop in BW028. Also, if Ash were to train Palpitoad, he could easily become stronger than Oshawott. Plus, I highly doubt that Oshawott could have taken Burgundy's Stoutland like Palpitoad did.
    Well it is true Oshawott is really fast for its species ,if Palpitoad was train by Ash a little more it would be a lot more stronger.

Back