• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your least favorite anime character.

Who is your least favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edsbob

TECHNOLOGY TODAY IS INCREDIBLE
Years
  • What? There are girls in the Pokemon anime?
    Nah, but really they don't do too much. I have no problem with them.

But off the top of my head, even if he hasn't done much yet...
    TRIP? SHOOTY?
    NO. NO. NO.

The camera waster, the boy who only knows the basics, the sheer arrogance. Paul took the position of trolling Ash (and everyone else) already, and he did it well.

Oh, and the fact that Brock has 0 votes? RIGHTFULLY SO. He's a man to believe in.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • The camera waster, the boy who only knows the basics, the sheer arrogance. Paul took the position of trolling Ash (and everyone else) already, and he did it well.

SHOOTI IS JUST A WANNABE TROLL. He's like a n00b on 4chan.

Oh, and the fact that Brock has 0 votes? RIGHTFULLY SO. He's a man to believe in.

Like I said. He likes womenz, he likes Pokemannz. He's a winner.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011
    Least favorite at the moment: Victreebel. It keeps wanting to swallow Jessie (to his annoyance) and makes that screaming noise. I was glad that it stopped appearing after Jhotho League ep 145 (or 144).

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    Yeah, I think for me it's a toss-up between Trip (or Shooty, or whatever the heck his name is) and Ash.

Trip is so out of place. His attitude, his mannerism, I mean just everything about him seems... generic. Paul was way cooler as a rival because he was dark, tough, sharp, and had a work ethic that was overpowering. Trip's presence is just unneeded. He needs to go play Pokemon Snap, or something.

Ash I hate because he just sucks. He doesn't develop as a character, he has, imo, sub-par training skills, he's annoying, he's immature... I just hate him. What makes him more annoying than Jessie and James is the fact that he's the main character, which grates on my nerves.

Years
  • Ash I hate because he just sucks. He doesn't develop as a character, he has, imo, sub-par training skills, he's annoying, he's immature... I just hate him. What makes him more annoying than Jessie and James is the fact that he's the main character, which grates on my nerves.

I hear you, as I took forever to like the kid in either form. I'll explain in a future post.

It depends. Hikari/Dawn doesn't bug me, other than the Japanese writers just couldn't be bothered to confirm her supposedly experienced Coordinator image. Irritated me to no end.

In terms of dubbing, TCPI's D/P Rocket trio, I'm about ready to throw bricks at the TV. Especially Meowth, which is funny as I can't say Blaustein's Meowth bugged me the way Zoppi's does. Fortunately, that's improving with B/W.

If I had to pick, probably Hiroshi/Ritchie. He's Satoshi/Ash, only more successful and competent. Why couldn't we have that as the star of the show, instead?

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    I'll go with Harley here, he's stupid and he acts like a girl.
    I mean just look at him!

Last edited:
    Years
  • It was between Misty and Max, Max was so...pointless to me. He didn't need to travel with them.

Misty was funny at times with the ear-pulling, but it got old fast.

Dawn was alright, and plus, Pearlshipping is the #1 ship in Japan, so something tells me we'll be seeing more of her in the future.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2011
    Misty and Iris. Misty, simply because she acts unbelievably arrogant the entire time and Iris, because she's... well... she's the exact same... :P

^SuitUp^

Awesome Soon to be Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    It was a a hard choice between Iris, Dawn and Tracey but Iris won
    Here are my reasons:
    What is up with her hair?
    If I hear "Your just a kid" again.....
    Does she have to mush every pokemon she sees?
    And why does she only eat fruit?

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I can't believe more people hate Cilan than Iris. -_-
    Iris is so annoying.
    "You're just a kid!"
    "OF course you don't know, you're a kid!"
    "What a kid."
    I'm like :
    SHUT THE HELL UP!
    She also keeps a very annoying Axew in her hair.
    No explanation needed for that.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Dawn. I agree with the rest. As for Max, I really hate him as well, but judging that he's still a kid, I will give my hate vote to Dawn.
    Have not watched Best Wishes series yet. So I can't really "hate" anyone from there.

Years
  • Here's the votes so far, and I'm shocked.

Ash has 9 votes, meaning he's the 3rd most hated. Might be him being on the main cast for too long and his personality.

Brock hasn't received any votes! Looks like everyone likes him.

Cilan has 3 votes, making him tied with May for 6th least fave.

This is why I'm shocked, you guys voted Dawn as the most hated with a total of 20 votes! She's actually my fave character! I guess it's because of personality you gave her so many votes.

Iris has weird-looking hair, but you actually voted her as the 5th least fave with 4 votes.

Max is the little glasses kid from Hoenn. Tied with Pikachu for 4th least fave with a total of 5 votes.

May is tied with Cilan on 3 votes as the 6th least fave character.

Misty is currently tied with "other" for 2nd least fave with 10 votes. That's 8 less than Dawn! Maybe Misty's fear of Bug Pokemon could be the factor.

Tracey has 2 votes, making him the 7th least favourite. He has 2 more votes than Brock, who hasn't been voted at all!

Pikachu is the 4th most hated in this poll.

Other characters are tied with Misty for 2nd least fave with a 10 votes.

Last edited:

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
  • I voted for Cilan, I strongly dislike him out of all the characters (My vote is already up there). On a side note, there seems to be alot of Dawn haters (I actually like Dawn).... Haters gonna hate.

Years
  • I voted for Cilan, I strongly dislike him out of all the characters (My vote is already up there). On a side note, there seems to be alot of Dawn haters (I actually like Dawn).... Haters gonna hate.

Yeah, I know.

Here's a message for all the Dawn haters, she's my favourite character!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    I hate them all except for Brock Ash and Misty ( as well as all the original characters) . I especially dont like dawn, max, and may.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • I agree with you, he is just too weird to be Ash's new rival, I like Diamond and Pearl series better, except the part where Dawn says no need to worry, but Paul is less annoying than trip. He also copycats todd.

I agree, I really liked Paul so. It just is weird because I see Trip and it reminds me of Paul but a lot more eh, maybe he will get better. But my least favorite character ever was Max. He was just annoying with his pokenav, I just couldn't stand it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • You know, I'd like to see reasoning behind why people dislike the ones they chose. (And things like "she sucks" or "__ is better" are not real reasons.)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Dawn / Hikari.

Probably a combination of her annoying dub voice, annoying personality, the fact that she seemed kind of dull, and also I'd bet some of the annoying Dawn RPers I ran into played a part in it.

She's one of the reasons why I didn't care too much for DP.

I don't hate her, she's just my least favorite character out of the main cast. ever.

Though, she gets points for being cute when I can get past all reasons I dislike her. 8D;

Back