• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Least favorite Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    i never liked caterpie or his other forms, but they were easy to beat and lv up in game.

Aww not caterpie! ... Ok so my least favorite is ditto cause he is the least original... he just copies everyone xD.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Iv alway said every pokemon is wonderful in there own way but if i had to pick id say magikarp yes evolved form is great but beside that

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    I don't hate any of the Pokemon so far, but if I have to pick one it's Graveler because it's the main culprit behind 2 of the only deaths for my randomized Blue Nuzlocke run via SelfDestruct and Counter. (Yes, I randomized the movesets too)

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    As an avid user of the Water-type, I found it ironic that I dislike Simipour.

I do not appreciate the design, the design could have been more better.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • Mr Mime - I find it creepy, especially its animation in Gen 6.

Grimer/Muk - The most boring designs ever.

Bibarel - The most common Pokemon in D/P/Pt and I see it every time my Pokeradar chains break.

Durant - It's just another Bug/Steel type and it's in-game cry is so annoying and screechy. Whenever I tried to find a Heatmor in Y to complete my Pokedex, Durant would appear instead.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Jynx

-The design is ugly, n' racist.(though i guess less so since it's purple now or whatever)

Jynx was never racist.

My least favorite Pokemon ever is Muk because it's boring to look at and hell to fight. It felt like every biker in Kanto had a Muk and they were never fun. Minimize, Minimize, Minimize, Minimize... and you're poisoned now. And now I believe Muk can learn moves like Explosion too. What a **** stain...

Years
  • Jynx was never racist.

My least favorite Pokemon ever is Muk because it's boring to look at and hell to fight. It felt like every biker in Kanto had a Muk and they were never fun. Minimize, Minimize, Minimize, Minimize... and you're poisoned now. And now I believe Muk can learn moves like Explosion too. What a **** stain...

"The dark skin could be attributed to the tendency in Noh theater to play the Yama-uba character in blackface."

Even if the style had no negative connotation in japanese culture, blackface is nationally regarded as (at the very least) racially insensitive regardless of the intent, due to the stigma that has been placed around it by American 19th century culture.

If the "N-word" for example, meant something else, somewhere else then someone came to USA and used it; that would still be offensive. I'm sure people would be merciful for the misunderstanding, but that doesn't make it any less offensive itself.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    "The dark skin could be attributed to the tendency in Noh theater to play the Yama-uba character in blackface."

Even if the style had no negative connotation in japanese culture, blackface is nationally regarded as (at the very least) racially insensitive regardless of the intent, due to the stigma that has been placed around it by American 19th century culture.

Jynx isn't "racist" for any of the reasons you expressed. There are reasons why Jynx looked the way she did that weren't fueled by any other intentions. She isn't some imitation of black people, so she isn't racist. The only reason I feel people even regard her as "insensitive" is because they don't understand other cultures exist aside from America's.

Years
  • Jynx isn't "racist" for any of the reasons you expressed. There are reasons why Jynx looked the way she did that weren't fueled by any other intentions. She isn't some imitation of black people, so she isn't racist. The only reason I feel people even regard her as "insensitive" is because they don't understand other cultures exist aside from America's.

Your Least favorite Pokemon

Years
  • I don't like any of the elemental monkeys. Their designs aren't anything fun or interesting; they're almost like knockoff Eeveelutions, in a strange way.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    Newer Pokemons are starting to repeat the same powers as the older ones.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    My least favorite Pokémon is Blissey. In Pokémon AS when I battled someone at their secret base it would take me around ten minutes just to defeat one. I hated it so much lol.

Xherdan

Bad at Good Games
    Years
  • I'll do this with all gens...

Gen 1, Geodude.

"GUYS GUYS I JUST CAME UP WITH A GREAT POKEMON DESIGN."
    "Share it with us, then."
    "YOU SEE THIS? THIS, GENTLEMEN, IS A ROCK. A SIMPLE ROCK. BUT LOOK! I'VE ADDED EYES! AND A FACE! AND ARMS!"

Seriously. And you still say Garbodor and Vanilluxe suck. Shame on you!!!11

Gen 2, Stantler and Miltank.

Stantler - Has someone ever used this? I don't even know why i hate it at all.
    Miltank - Self explanatory.

Gen 3, Spinda.

Just look at it. LOOK AT IT!

Gen 4, Mime Jr, Male Combee, Probopass.

My hate for Mime Jr came along when it killed my Whirlipede in my Black Nuzlocke. RIP Curly.
    Male Combees suck for not evolving.
    Probopass is... yeeeah... whatever.

Gen 5, Emolga.

Pikachu ripoff, and can't we get a GOOD Electric/Flying type besides Zapdos?

Gen 6, Sylveon.

Not just Sylveon, the whole Fairy type. They completely demolished the fun in dragons, fighters and dark types.

ITS BOWS ARE MADE OF FLESH. (Or maybe not).

Years
  • Finneon and lumion they're really just fish nothing special about them GameFreak didn't try with their designs and they aren't good either. Plus they're rare meaning some people don't know they exist

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
    Years
  • For me, it would have to be both Voltorb and Electrode. Each generation has its fair share of bad designs, but these two take the cake! Voltorb is literally just a Pokeball with eyes. A Pokeball! And Electrode is no better! How do they improve the design of the Pokeball-mon? By flipping it upside down, that's how! Sorry Gamefreak, but that's just plain lazy! They could've made this thing into a Master Ball at the very least, but nope. They just flipped Voltorb upside down and called it a day!

Seriously, these guys are, in my opinion, the laziest and least creative monsters in the franchise.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Well looks like I'm gonna have to include Zekrom too. Like the Typhlosion line in a way I feel it is massively overrated, except that I don't hate Zekrom by any means. It's design is cool, but aside from that, it's just...there. There are cooler Electrics, Dragons, and Dragon legendaries in my opinion. It's not that I don't like him, he just nevr really stood out that much.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    I'll do this with all gens...

Gen 1, Geodude.

"GUYS GUYS I JUST CAME UP WITH A GREAT POKEMON DESIGN."
    "Share it with us, then."
    "YOU SEE THIS? THIS, GENTLEMEN, IS A ROCK. A SIMPLE ROCK. BUT LOOK! I'VE ADDED EYES! AND A FACE! AND ARMS!"

Seriously. And you still say Garbodor and Vanilluxe suck. Shame on you!!!11
    I mean isn't that what trubbish is, except you switch the rock for a bag of trash xD. Garbodor's not bad but trubbish gets no pass from me. It's lame is on par with tangela. Those are my two least favorites with a shout out to the only thing close to being as lame, plusle.

Back