• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Life Companion

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Your Life Companion

Blaziken. A trustworthy, docile, reliable, and courageous companion that would brave the strongest of storms with me. And as fire is my affinity, it's the perfect elemental tool to use to raze and immolate our foes. :D

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I would pick Turtwig because he is one of my favorite pokemon. He is friendly, strong and he is loyal.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Hmm...I'd have to go with...Braviary. He's brave, majestic, strong, and embodies the American spirit. Plus, he's a frackin' eagle! And large enough for me to ride : 3

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I would choose Piplup, more than likely. If not it then Mudkip or Oshawott.

Nameless.

Snivy/Tsutaja. A daring, confident, and truly fearful competitor. Despite it's size, it's a powerful little Pokemon with many powerful grass moves on it's side for smack-down time.
    I have a feeling this Pokemon is especially dangerous when it's bonded to it's trainer and willing to do anything for them. I would love to have a little guardian as a best friend. <3
    Besides, I could use a boost of confidence here and there, and I doubt this snake would let me down there. It's also super duper cute and amazing. >//<

Pika-power

Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
    Dragonite. It seems like a good friend{at least lance's in the anime} and it is very loyal and compassionate.

Also, its a rockin DRAGON!!
    Your Life Companion

Back