• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious your longest romantic relationship?

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    My boyfriend and I have been talking for over a year but we've been together for only a couple of months and I hope to be with him for much longer. It may seem absurd to say, but I could see myself marrying him one day.

Last edited:
    Years
  • 4 1/2 years was my longest. That relationship ended almost 2 years ago. Hoping my next relationship is my last. (:

Years
  • My longest was 7 years in an online relationship which faded out on its own over time. I've been with and lived with my partner now for 5 years and we're due to get married this year.

Uragirimono

this profile is embarassing dont look at me
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    Two years with my current partner. For shortest I'd say 5 minutes or 3 days...

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • A year? She broke up with me on Christmas. That was a fun way to end 2008. I was actually committed to that one, too. Most of the other ones I've been in I didn't put in the effort to maintain, so of course they never went anywhere. Completely my fault. But that one I actually put real effort into.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    either three or four years, i can't remember exactly 🤔 been with my bf for about a year and a half ! we'll hit two years together in august (:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • My longest is with my current bf. I think it was about... 2011/2012 when we met. It was a love at first sight thing. We've had break ups, but he has always loved me no matter what and such. <3 My current theme is really very special because he's my Snow Villiers, and I'm his Serah! We're like soulmates because I can be myself around him for one thing. He doesn't mind me being a fangirl, despite how committed we are too each other (he's a fanboy). <3

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    0 seconds... :/

Maybe it's because of me, maybe I'm just unlucky, but I've never been in a relationship... when it came that time to confess my feelings for someone I'd just get told "no, I don't feel the same towards you" and that was it!
    So far, this has never happened the other way around, nor have I felt like I could avoid this step when starting a relationship. It's like... I always wanted to boil it down to a "yes or no" answer even though that's not always a good thing. Maybe all I really need is just more time 😊

Years
  • Boyfriend and I will have been together 4 years in April :)

It's also my only real relationship so far whoops

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    My fiancee and I have been together for 6 and a half years and we'll be getting married right before our 7 year mark! 🖤

Back