• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Love is my Drug..

Mumfie

Norwegian penguin!
    Years
    Obsessive love is a form of love where one person is emotionally obsessed with another.
    In my opinion, obsessive lovers believe that only the person they fixate on can make them feel happy and fulfilled. I'm happy to have found that love (:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Yes... yes I am. I am a hug-aholic and readily admit that hugging and cuddling is my <insert addictive drug here>

LOVE ADDICTS ANONYMOUS!

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    There's a fine line between obsessive love and psychotically obsessive love. Before you know it, you've got Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction knocking at your door.

As I say often (I know I've said it here before), but I say "love" is overrated. It's no different, biochemically, than eating large doses of chocolate.

Plus, not to mention, if you give someone your total love and devotion, you'll be in for one hell of a heartache if things don't work out. I know this from experience (bad memories; the kind that have a half life longer than uranium-238). I guess it's the risk of the game, though.

But remember! If you don't let yourself fall in love, you can't get hurt. ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Have I ever been in love? I guess you can read this true story that I wrote (just now lol) to determine that one....

Back in highschool I had this girl I knew. She was young, as was I. She was 17, I had just turned 16. I'd see her every day, had since my Freshmen year. Blond hair, shoulder length, busty, taller gal, and those amazing legs of hers. Her laugh, though. That's what got me every time. I was so entranced that I ended up taking Drama classes just so I could hope to see her, as I knew she was in Drama. Her smile. I'd watch her on stage, acting her lines out and I'd make sure to not go for any parts so I could watch her on stage. Her smile. She'd jump, and dance and act out all of her parts. Her smile. I just sat and watched.

Until one day.

I finally manned up. I finally asked her for her number, as I'd like to hang out with her sometime. She obliged and handed me those seven digits that would change my life. Ringing. The phone just kept ringing. Until then.. I heard her. That voice, beautiful voice of hers. It truly was as if an Angel were speaking to me through those cyber, electrical wires of the telephone. We talked and talked until the sun came up, and then talked about how we had just talked for so long. I had never been so happy in my life. I told her I'd see her tomorrow.

I walked into Drama class to see beautiful Lauren just sitting there, next to where I sit. I went and sat next to her and we talked. My friend, Keith, sat on my other side, snickering quietly because he knew how fallen for Lauren I was. I was mad about her. Finally I decided I had the courage to talk to her, so I told her to meet me at lunch. The lunch bell rang and I made my way out to the parking lot so I could smoke a cigarette before talking to her. The wind harshly splashed my face, as if telling me to go back into the building. I disregarded the winds direction, and lit the end of my cigarette. Slowly letting the tar caress my lungs I found my confidence: I was going to ask her on a date.

I put my cigarette out and went back into the school. I made my way to the lunchroom and bought a can of Coke. Lauren. She was right there. She signaled over to me to go to her table, but I wanted it to be more private. That way if she declined me I could simply just slip away and go home early. I signaled outside of the Lunchroom and saw her stand up to follow. I found a nice quiet place and told her I had a lot of fun the other night.

"I did too" she said. The feeling of hearing this woman say she had fun with me was like someone had just injected me with PCP. Knowing she had fun talking to me gave me the strength needed to ask...
    "Would you like to maybe go out sometime? My treat?" She agreed.

Our date consisted mostly of us walking, looking at things and talking. But the big important part was in that field. You see, I was wearing a hat. A Red Sox hat. She had taken it and run off, playfully. So I chased her down and lightly tackled her. Landing on the ground next to her, while holding her. My heart began to pound and then it happened. Without a moments warning, she kissed me. I didn't even think, I just kissed back. My whole body warmed as if I were in a geyser. Eruptions, the ground was shaking and I didn't care. Nothing in this world mattered but this moment.

The night ended.. and she eventually went home. I laid down, to sleep.

Two years after that happened I was still madly in love. She was still everything to me. I, however, was struggling in school and struggling with some issues in my life. All I had going for me was my relationship with her, and my friendship with her mother. Until one day.

Nathan. My best friend Nathan.

I was at home, struggling my way through some of my homework. School was almost over, I was almost done with Highschool if I could just finish this paper. Lauren and Nathan were out eating at some dive. I trusted Nathan with her because he was my best friend, so I knew he wouldn't do anything to abandon my trust. I get a call, right as I am finishing up my homework. It's Lauren.

She sounds sad. why does she sound sad? I can't stop thinking about it. She keeps talking, asking me questions and I just cannot answer her. Why is there sadness in her voice? Ignoring her question, I ask her "What is wrong, hun?" She replies, saying nothing. She's lying. Now she's lying to me. What happened, Lauren is never sad. I feel it's important to tell you that since I met Lauren I had never seen her sad before. Sure, I may have overreacted but it was natural to do so with Lauren as I had -never- seen her sad before this moment.

"Is everything oka-" - cut off. Stopped and what followed was the most painful thing I had ever heard.
    "Nathan and I had sex." End. My heart. Not. Beating. Can't. Breathe. Worse, is that she continued.
    "It's not that I meant to, it just kind of happened. Neither of us meant to.. I just was feeling alone with you busy all the time.."
    Busy. I'm busy all of the time. So, she f**ks my best friend. That makes sense, I tell myself. Everything slowly panned out, and I just hung up.

It's now ten years after I heard her tell me that. After my world as I knew it ended. I never did move on and I to this day love her as much as when I first saw her. She and Nathan got together for a while and eventually did split. She began to see men rapidly, at such a rapid pace that I couldn't keep up with what her new boyfriends names even were. She has a baby now, Eisley. She's the most beautiful baby girl.

She has a baby, and happiness.
    I have heartache, ten years later.

When is the film coming out? I am envisioning a trailer right now!

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Have I ever been in love? I guess you can read this true story that I wrote (just now lol) to determine that one....

Wow, I didn't even see this when I first posted here.

I was cheated on too, man. It sucks... big time. But what sucks worse is when she breaks up with you randomly one night (an hour after she went to church, ironically), and lies about the reason, and then you find out later. Oh boy did I ever find out.

I took a different route than you, though. If this story is yours to a tee, you're still in love with her, and perhaps have forgiven her. Not I.

I vowed revenge.

I want some serious Jerry Springer kind of crap. ;)
    "Jer-ry! Jer-ry! Jer-ry!" haha

But seriously, I hate that girl with a passion. And the worst is, I don't think I'll ever forget her, no matter how much I want to. Like I said, memories like that have an amazingly long half-life.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    So I got a question: Do you want to have a slumber party in my basement?
    Do I make your heart beat like an 808 drum.
    Is my love, your druge

Anyways, I've never really been obsessed with love. I guess I'm obsessed in FINDING love, but not with love itself.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016

Back in highschool I had this girl I knew. She was young, as was I. She was 17, I had just turned 16. I'd see her every day, had since my Freshmen year. Blond hair, shoulder length, busty, taller gal, and those amazing legs of hers. Her laugh, though. That's what got me every time. I was so entranced that I ended up taking Drama classes just so I could hope to see her, as I knew she was in Drama. Her smile. I'd watch her on stage, acting her lines out and I'd make sure to not go for any parts so I could watch her on stage. Her smile. She'd jump, and dance and act out all of her parts. Her smile. I just sat and watched.

Until one day.

I finally manned up. I finally asked her for her number, as I'd like to hang out with her sometime. She obliged and handed me those seven digits that would change my life. Ringing. The phone just kept ringing. Until then.. I heard her. That voice, beautiful voice of hers. It truly was as if an Angel were speaking to me through those cyber, electrical wires of the telephone. We talked and talked until the sun came up, and then talked about how we had just talked for so long. I had never been so happy in my life. I told her I'd see her tomorrow.

I walked into Drama class to see beautiful Lauren just sitting there, next to where I sit. I went and sat next to her and we talked. My friend, Keith, sat on my other side, snickering quietly because he knew how fallen for Lauren I was. I was mad about her. Finally I decided I had the courage to talk to her, so I told her to meet me at lunch. The lunch bell rang and I made my way out to the parking lot so I could smoke a cigarette before talking to her. The wind harshly splashed my face, as if telling me to go back into the building. I disregarded the winds direction, and lit the end of my cigarette. Slowly letting the tar caress my lungs I found my confidence: I was going to ask her on a date.

I put my cigarette out and went back into the school. I made my way to the lunchroom and bought a can of Coke. Lauren. She was right there. She signaled over to me to go to her table, but I wanted it to be more private. That way if she declined me I could simply just slip away and go home early. I signaled outside of the Lunchroom and saw her stand up to follow. I found a nice quiet place and told her I had a lot of fun the other night.

"I did too" she said. The feeling of hearing this woman say she had fun with me was like someone had just injected me with PCP. Knowing she had fun talking to me gave me the strength needed to ask...
    "Would you like to maybe go out sometime? My treat?" She agreed.

Our date consisted mostly of us walking, looking at things and talking. But the big important part was in that field. You see, I was wearing a hat. A Red Sox hat. She had taken it and run off, playfully. So I chased her down and lightly tackled her. Landing on the ground next to her, while holding her. My heart began to pound and then it happened. Without a moments warning, she kissed me. I didn't even think, I just kissed back. My whole body warmed as if I were in a geyser. Eruptions, the ground was shaking and I didn't care. Nothing in this world mattered but this moment.

The night ended.. and she eventually went home. I laid down, to sleep.

Two years after that happened I was still madly in love. She was still everything to me. I, however, was struggling in school and struggling with some issues in my life. All I had going for me was my relationship with her, and my friendship with her mother. Until one day.

Nathan. My best friend Nathan.

I was at home, struggling my way through some of my homework. School was almost over, I was almost done with Highschool if I could just finish this paper. Lauren and Nathan were out eating at some dive. I trusted Nathan with her because he was my best friend, so I knew he wouldn't do anything to abandon my trust. I get a call, right as I am finishing up my homework. It's Lauren.

She sounds sad. why does she sound sad? I can't stop thinking about it. She keeps talking, asking me questions and I just cannot answer her. Why is there sadness in her voice? Ignoring her question, I ask her "What is wrong, hun?" She replies, saying nothing. She's lying. Now she's lying to me. What happened, Lauren is never sad. I feel it's important to tell you that since I met Lauren I had never seen her sad before. Sure, I may have overreacted but it was natural to do so with Lauren as I had -never- seen her sad before this moment.

"Is everything oka-" - cut off. Stopped and what followed was the most painful thing I had ever heard.
    "Nathan and I had sex." End. My heart. Not. Beating. Can't. Breathe. Worse, is that she continued.
    "It's not that I meant to, it just kind of happened. Neither of us meant to.. I just was feeling alone with you busy all the time.."
    Busy. I'm busy all of the time. So, she f**ks my best friend. That makes sense, I tell myself. Everything slowly panned out, and I just hung up.

It's now ten years after I heard her tell me that. After my world as I knew it ended. I never did move on and I to this day love her as much as when I first saw her. She and Nathan got together for a while and eventually did split. She began to see men rapidly, at such a rapid pace that I couldn't keep up with what her new boyfriends names even were. She has a baby now, Eisley. She's the most beautiful baby girl.

She has a baby, and happiness.
    I have heartache, ten years later.

This could be a movie. Does she remember you?

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Im in a relationship at the moment, but me and Amber aren't obsessed with eachother, we're two very independent people who happen to link romantically, we have our own tastes, our own interests but we connect... somehow. I was, very briefly, in a relationship before but i broke it off when I realised that she liked me a lot more than I liked her, but after, she posted a rather disturbing picture on facebook involving keys. I'd rather go no further with that. *Shudders*

Personally I get slightly annoyed by people who are completely obsessed with eachother, mainly if they're VERY public about it. You can ask anyone in most of my classes (which are around 30 in size) but only around half a dozen would know I'm going out with someone, whereas one couple in the year above would need to be surgically removed from eachother, and constantly re-iterate how much they love eachother, as if they're boasting about it and as if it makes them better than everyone else, thats what annoys me.

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
    That's silly to think you'll never move on wheter it was never granted you the chance to be with the person or if you has been and it simply didn't succeed. In any case, life is all about mistakes and achievements.

Back