• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Manga Collections

Mad Hatteress

Just a little glitchy
    Years
    Let's face it. When collecting manga, things can get out of hand! Please share you collections! Here's mine! If you want, feel free to inquire about any series if they sound interesting or do some research of your own. Be warned; some of them are naughty! After I finish up these series I think I'm calling it quits. I'm sick of so many of my series being canceled.

1. Absolute Boyfriend 1-6
    2. After School Nightmare 1-10
    3. Asian Beat 1
    4. Angelic Layer 1-5
    5. Angel Sanctuary 1-20
    6. Ba_Ku 1
    7. Beautiful People 1
    8. Cain Saga 1-4
    9. Card Captor Sakura 1-6
    10. Card Captor Sakura: Master of the Clow 1-6
    11. Chobits 1-8
    12. Clamp School Defenders: Dukylon 1-2
    13. Clamp School Detectives 1-3
    14. Clover 1-4
    15. Confidential Confessions 1-6
    16. Confidential Confessions: Deai 1-2
    17. Cowboy Bebop 1-3
    18. Dazzle 1-10
    19. Death Note 1-12
    20. Demon Flowers 1-4
    21. Dearest Devil Princess 1-2
    22. Devil Within 1-2
    23. Disgaea 1
    24. Disgaea 2 1-2
    25. Doll 1-6
    26. Embalmer 1-4
    27. Excel Saga 1-21
    28. Fake 1-7
    29. FLCL 1-2
    30. Fruits Basket 1-23
    31. Genju no Seiza 1-7
    32. Godchild 1-8
    33. Gravitation 1-12
    34. Gravitation: EX 1
    35. Happy Lesson 1
    36. Haunted House 1
    37. Hot Gimmick 1-12
    38. Hyper Police 1-10
    39. IC in a Sunflower 1
    40. Kamen Tantei 1-4
    41. Kannazuki no Miko: Fate of Shrine Maidens 1-2
    42. Legal Drug 1-3
    43. Legend of Chun-Hyang 1
    44. Loudest Whisper 1-2
    45. Loveless 1-8
    46. Magic Knight Rayearth 1-3
    47. Magic Knight Rayearth II 1-3
    48. Mamotte! Lollipop 1-6
    49. Man of Many Faces 1-2
    50. Me & My Brothers 1-10
    51. Miyuki-chan in Wonderland 1
    52. Ouran High School Host Club 1-13
    53. One I Love 1
    54. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Case Book 1 and 2
    55. Ororon 1-4
    56. Petshop of Horrors 1-10
    57. Petshop of Horrors: Tokyo 1-6
    58. Pixie Pop 1-3
    59. Pretty Face 1-6
    60. RAI 1
    61. .Remote 1-10
    62. R.I.P 1
    63. Saikano 1-7
    64. Sailor Moon 1-11
    65. Sailor Moon Super S 1-4
    66. Sailor Moon Stars 1-3
    67. Sengoku Nights 1-2
    68. Sensual Phrase 1-18
    69. Shin Megami Tensei: Kahn 1-2
    70. Shirahime-syo 1
    71. Suki 1-3
    72. Tokyo Babylon 1-7
    73. Trash 1
    74. Trinity Blood 1-11
    75. Tsubasa 1-24
    76. Until the Full Moon 1-2
    77. Vampire Game 1-15
    78. Wish 1-4
    79. xxxHOLIC 1-13
    80. X/1999 1-18

Which equals:
    80 series,
    486 mangas!

I also have very out of date pictures:

Your Manga Collections

Your Manga Collections

Your Manga Collections

Years
    Sadly, I've had to sell some of my collection. Right now I've got all of (or all that's been released of):

Azumanga
    Clover
    Dosei Mansion
    Kare Kano
    Magic Knight Rayearth
    Niea_7
    Queen Millenia
    Wish
    X
    Yotsuba

And dozens of random volumes from other series (Moyashimon, Galaxy Express, Nana, etc. etc.)

I had all 34 books of Urusei Yatsura. I miss those.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    My collection is probably going to be small compared to others, but here it is:

Complete/Ongoing:
    To Heart
    Kasumi
    Ultra Maniac

Incomplete/Scattered
    Azumanga Daioh
    Yotsuba (won Vol. 1 at anime convention)
    KimiKiss
    Kashimashi

I used to have more, but sadly I had to sell/donate some of them to make room for other things...

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
    Be warned; some of them are naughty!

:O !

All I own at this point are Yotsuba&! volume 1 and Astro Boy volumes 1 and 2. I should get the rest of what has been localized one day soon.

I've considered getting into Lone Wolf and Cub, Akira, Battle Angel Alita and Cyborg 009, but I dunno... it's such an expensive hobby, I can't really justify doing it right now. I'd like to do it eventually as I really feel it would help make me more well rounded, I'd like to experience those stories... but not right now.

But if Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou were ever localized, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Finances be damned, I need to read that!

Mad Hatteress

Just a little glitchy
    Years
    :O !
    I've considered getting into Lone Wolf and Cub, Akira, Battle Angel Alita and Cyborg 009, but I dunno... it's such an expensive hobby, I can't really justify doing it right now.

See, that's where I got lucky. A few years ago a used book store opened up and guess what they had? An obscene amount of manga at the unbelievable price of four for twelve dollars. One of the employees had to help me carry all the bags to my car xD

What was even better was at the time when they first opened they had ultra rare and out of print mangas. I don't think I've ever been happier.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    So many! o3o And you sure were lucky. :0

My collection consists of English, Dutch and French volumes. It's easier for me to get my hands on the Dutch and French ones, though I prefer reading the manga in English (which usually costs a little more, since it's all Import).

Alice 19th 1-7 (Dutch)
    Beyblade 1-14 (English)
    Candidate for Goddess 2 4 (English - French)
    D.N Angel 1-10 12-13 (1-4: Dutch, 5: English: 6: Dutch 7-10: English 12-13: French)
    Fruits Basket 1 4 6 16-17 (1: Dutch, rest is English)
    Fushigi Yuugi 3 6 (English, it's the (mirrored) Animerica version. : D Which I got for 2Euros each, while the full prize used to be 22Euros)
    Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden 1-9 (English)
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (the one with Ginji) (Dutch)
    Rurouni Kenshin 1-4, 10-12 (Dutch, English)
    (Rurouni Kenshin Guidebook 1)(French)
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 1-2 (English, same for the rest)
    The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
    The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
    Vampire Knight 5 (French)

On Monday, I'll be able to add
    D.Gray-Man 2 (English)
    to my list. :3

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
    This is from a document on my computer where I write down every manga Ive read:
    Godchild Vol.1 - LIBRARY:

Deep in the heart of 19th century London, a young nobleman named Cain walks the shadowy cobblestone streets of the aristocratic society into which he was born. Forced to become an earl upon the untimely death of his father, Cain assumes the role of head of the Hargreaves, a noble family with a dark past. With Riff, his faithful manservant, and Mary Weather, his 10-year-old half sister, Cain investigates the mysterious crimes that seem to follow him wherever he goes.

Four gripping tales of murder and mayhem complete this chilling first installmentfrom the renowned author of Angel Sanctuary. Godchild is a manga series that gothic fans shouldent miss!

Godchild Vol.2 - LIBRARY:

Deep in the heart of 19th century London, a young nobleman named Cain walks the shadowy cobblestone streets of the aristocratic society into which he was born. Forced to become an earl upon the untimely death of his father, Cain assumes the role of head of the Hargreaves, a noble family with a dark past. With Riff, his faithful manservant, and Mary Weather, his 10-year-old half sister, Cain investigates the mysterious crimes that seem to follow him wherever he goes.

Red butterflies, demonic possesion, tainted jam, and murder... Well-loved manga creator Kaori Yuki presents the second installment of Godchild written in three parts, with just the right amount of suspense and bizarre plot twists quaranteed to make gothic comics fans fall in love with this series even more!

Godchild Vol.3 - I OWN:

A grotesque gift holds a clue to the Cain family past; a mortician's daughter has deadly designs on one of Cain's closest friends; and a woman from Riff's past may have murder on her mind. Enjoy three new tales destined to delight and disturb from the imagination of master storyteller Kaori Yuki!

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventure! Vol.1 - I OWN:

NEW FRIENDS, NEW LANDS, AND ALL-NEW POKEMON-THE NEXT CHAPTER OF ONE OF THE GREATEST ADVENTURES!

Most kids spend their days at school, but not Hareta. Raised in the wild by Pokemon, he can climb as high as an Aipom, swim as fast as a Magikarp, and even eat bark like a Bidoof!

Recruited by Proffesor Rowan, Hareta decides to become a Pokemon Trainer.Along with his first Pokmeon, Piplup, and his new friend Mitsumi, he sets of in search of the Legendary Pokemon Dialga. But Team Galactic is hunting for Dialga too. Can Hareta and Piplup defeat Team Galactic and stop their evil plans?

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventure! Vol.2 - I OWN

HARETA, MITSUMI AND THEIR POKEMON FREINDS CONTINUE ON THEIR QUEST TO FIND DIALGA, THE LEGENDARY POKEMON THAT RULES TIME!

As they journey through the land of Sinnoh, Hareta and his partner Piplup grow stronger every day-while ruining Team Galctics schemesand getting into plenty of Pokemon battles along the way!

In Celestic Town, the come across the first clue to Dialga's whereabouts but discover that Cyrus, Team Galactic's boss, has beat them to it. After battling with Cyrus, Hareta's even more determined to improve his skills as a trainer. Luckily, he meets just the man to help him do it: Canalave City Gym Leader Byron, one of the toughest teachers in all of Sinnoh. Will Hareta and Piplup be able to pass Byron's test at the Fortress of Steel?
    I have read more and have more those are just the ones i could find when i started

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Sep 30, 2010
    Complete:
    Phoenix Wright

Incomplete:
    Bleach
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    Zatch Bell
    Naruto
    Black Butler
    Tegami Bachi
    Bobobo-bo bo-bobo
    Loveless
    Death Note
    Dragonball Z

I think that's all the manga I'm collecting...

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I don't have a single manga...

Though I do read them from time to time on teh interwebs.

chikorita125

^ ment to be Happy Azumarill
    Years
    i have 7 seasons of pokemon and i have 5 movies.

season 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 and 10
    Pokemon 4 ever, Mystery of Lucario and Mew, Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, Rise Of Darkria and Giratina and the Sky Warrior.
    and that is all i have that is manga, i also have books,

Pokemon Rise of darkria and Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventures Vol 1

Mad Hatteress

Just a little glitchy
    Years
    Complete:
    Phoenix Wright

Incomplete:
    Bleach
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    Zatch Bell
    Naruto
    Black Butler
    Tegami Bachi
    Bobobo-bo bo-bobo
    Loveless
    Death Note
    Dragonball Z

I think that's all the manga I'm collecting...

Do you know if Loveless is another series that Tokyo Pop dropped? There hasn't been a new one for quite awhile.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    • Azumanga Daioh 1–4 (all; ADV)
    • Gunslinger Girl 1–6 (all that have been translated; ADV)
    • Hidamari Sketch 1 (Yen Press)
    • Shakugan no Shana 1 (Viz Media)
    • Shoulder-a-Coffin Kuro 1–2 (all; Yen Press)
    • SS Astro 1 (Yen Press)
    • Suzunari 1 (Yen Press)
    • Rizelmine (all; Tokyopop)
    • Yotsubato 1–8 (all that have been translated; 1, 3 and 5 are ADV; rest are Yen Press)

Manga sections are small round here. Just as well I don't really read much, but it's still antagonising.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OP.
    Please give me your collection.
    Now.

Those pictures make me feel like I'm at Borders. xD

Personally I only have about two shelves worth of manga- Almost all of Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, and a crapload of random volumes scattered throughout the series because I can't be bothered to purchase the chapters I didn't even like. xD

BLEACH, La Corda D'Oro, Beauty Pop, One Piece, Shaman King, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, The Gentleman's Alliance, and Full Metal Alchemist are just a few of the other randoms I have scattered amongst my collection.

Mad Hatteress

Just a little glitchy
    Years
    OP.
    Please give me your collection.
    Now.

xD Sorry, my mangas are my babies. I'm very proud and protective of my collection; I'd seriously choose losing a limb over losing any of them. I'm little odd that way.

Those pictures make me feel like I'm at Borders. xD

BORDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS! I'm so sad; my local Borders closed so I really have nowhere to buy them anymore but online. I miss my coupons and the buy 4 get 1 free sales as well as the employees. Best store ever and it's gone. I refuse to go to Barnes and Noble.

and a crapload of random volumes scattered throughout the series because I can't be bothered to purchase the chapters I didn't even like. xD

Gaaaa... I am a completion addict so I could never do that. There are three series I collect/collected which I lost interest in but I felt I still needed to finish them. I can't have any gaps. It seriously bothers me that I have series that were dropped. *eye twitch*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    From my group of friends, I have the biggest collection. No where near some of your guys' though (specifically you, Mad Hatteress XD) But lesse...

Kamichama Karin (Vol 1-7)
    Kamichama Karin Chu (Vol 1-5)
    Pita-Ten (Vol 1-8)
    Shugo Chara (Vol 1-2)
    Bleach (Vol 1)
    Naruto (Vol 7-9, 12)
    Detective Conan (Vol 26-32)
    Magical x Miracle (Vol 1-3)
    D.N. Angel (Vol 2, 4, 5)
    Hikibi's Magic (Vol 1-2)
    Tokyo Mew Mew (Vol 2)
    Tokyo Mew Mew a la Mode (Vol 1)
    Yoki Koto Kiku (Vol 1)
    Kon Kon Kokon (Vol 1)
    Koi-Hime Soshi (Vol 1)
    Pokemon Adventures (Vol 1-2)
    Pokemon Adventures: The Best of Red (Vol 1)
    Pokemon Adventures: The Best of Yellow (Vol 1)
    More Starlight to your Heart (Vol 1)
    Comic Party (Vol 1)
    Galaxy Angel (Vol 1)
    +Anima (Vol 1)
    A Distant Neighborhood (Vol 1)
    No Need for Tenshi (Vol 1)
    Cardcaptor Sakura (Vol 1)
    The World of Narue (Vol 1)
    Fruits Basket (Vol 1)

Completed
    Kamichama Karin
    Pita-Ten
    Yoki Koto Kiku
    Koi-Hime Soshi
    Pokemon Adventures: The best of Red
    Pokemon Adventures: The best of Yellow

All others are incompleted. XD;

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Incomplete/Ongoing
    Higurashi no naku koro ni (Volumes 1, 2, 3, 5)
    Haruka Beyond the Stream of Time (Volumes 1-4)

Scattered
    Captive Hearts (Volume 1)
    Inuyasha (Volumes 9,12,17)
    xXxHolic (Volume 1)
    Tokyo Mew Mew (Volumes 1 and 2)

Completed
    Cardcaptor Sakura
    Cardcaptor Sakura Master of the Clow

I don't have a whole lot of manga. My dad thinks it's evil. I read all my friends manga. xD

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    xD Sorry, my mangas are my babies. I'm very proud and protective of my collection; I'd seriously choose losing a limb over losing any of them. I'm little odd that way.

BORDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS! I'm so sad; my local Borders closed so I really have nowhere to buy them anymore but online. I miss my coupons and the buy 4 get 1 free sales as well as the employees. Best store ever and it's gone. I refuse to go to Barnes and Noble.

Gaaaa... I am a completion addict so I could never do that. There are three series I collect/collected which I lost interest in but I felt I still needed to finish them. I can't have any gaps. It seriously bothers me that I have series that were dropped. *eye twitch*

I dunno, like, I plan on hopefully someday completing my collections- but I'd rather have manga books on my shelf that I actually read, rather than ones that are just there for show, y'know? xD [/can't buy manga with my own money, have to ask the rents.] If I want to read a part I'm not as into, that's what Manga Toshokan is for. eue

Barnes and Noble here tends to have higher quality manga. AKA- grubby hands haven't been all over them. But it's too far away from me, so I don't even bother. Nearest Borders is an hour's drive away, but pshhh.

Back