• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your memories of since you first started at the community.

Years
Username: ((hmm...no clue...oh I guess I'll put my old user name...)) *types in "dark tyranitar"

Password: ********

...hmmm what to do next?

ANyways, I started at PC by the name dark tyranitar and I was the original DT. I was an infamous spammer... I think XD... and I love posting fanfics. A few months later, I posted a thread called "Who's your favorite manga character?" A few people answered namely Bashamo_master and RaichuRocks... I chatted with them for a while and we created a club called "The Pokemon Special Club". We had members and we met Kage and a lot more. We met Purin after PC 2 was created. We then requested Steve to create a manga forum. Afterwards, we created a website dedicated to Pokemon Special. 2 months later, Serebii.net popped out a manga section out of the blue. Although Purin rested her case, Omega, Me and Kenta are still angry after our pride was suddenly swooped by a powerhouse that we once trusted... ((Why did he even make a manga section 2 months AFTER we made the site and in the midst of the Ruby/Sapphire chapters. Why not when Viz stopped it? Why not when the G/S/C were released in Japan? Why did he made it after our site was made?))

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Well, I joined last June under the screenname gym_leader018, and I remember like whenever people would reply to my posts, they'd have to abbreviate my username. Nobody really knew me and I think I just stayed in the 100 posts area. I hated posting in the beginning 'cos I was majorly worried about fitting in. Nobody ever replied to my threads; I really hated that. So I basically drifted into unactiveness... And then I rejoined under my real name, Blaine. I posted more and people remembered me. I was sort of popular, but then I left for a while. I came back, posted much more than before, and I'm more popular now, and I have great friends here! So, I guess without all the other, I wouldn't be where I was today!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Blaine said:
Well, I joined last June under the screenname gym_leader018, and I remember like whenever people would reply to my posts, they'd have to abbreviate my username. Nobody really knew me and I think I just stayed in the 100 posts area. I hated posting in the beginning 'cos I was majorly worried about fitting in. Nobody ever replied to my threads; I really hated that. So I basically drifted into unactiveness... And then I rejoined under my real name, Blaine. I posted more and people remembered me. I was sort of popular, but then I left for a while. I came back, posted much more than before, and I'm more popular now, and I have great friends here! So, I guess without all the other, I wouldn't be where I was today!
Great to hear! :P

Yeah, I really worried about the threads I started, every thread I started I'd be making every second post in it for at least the first whole page. I'm still kind of like that now. ^^'

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
Years
Not many. I just registered 2 days ago. Can people pay attention to me, too? I wanna feel loved...... :'( And like Sapphire Latios, I feel unwelcome and like I don't belong, no friends. :\ So..... I think some of you know how I feel. I already go to other forums, and I am known really well and I have lots of friends. Compared to here, there I feel more welcome and comfortable. Well, I am new, so I don't blame any of you..... but still! I hope people around here will get to know me better and I will have some friends. Yay! I DO know Iveechan, though......

Years
Attention is something I've earned from the years I've been here... no..months... I've been here a month after PC was created... XD

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
22sa said:
Great to hear! :P

Yeah, I really worried about the threads I started, every thread I started I'd be making every second post in it for at least the first whole page. I'm still kind of like that now. ^^'
Heh, yep. ^_^ But, I think on some level, we're all like that at one point with our threads. The only really popular one I had was the "Are you a lefty, a righty, or both?" threar, lol.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
Well, I've been here since January.Two months basicly.
Anyways, when I joined, I was so nervous, and worried what people would think of me.
I met my first good bud, SPon11, through PMing.
I saw her in a RP and I joined it as well.Then, after a while of waiting for the RP to begin, I PMed SPon, and the rest of how I got my first buddie at PC....well, it's history.^^
At the time when I joined, I really worried about what other PC members thought of me and wanted to make a good first-time-impression thing.Now, I hope people at PC like me.:)

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I was going to join under Flying heart, but I decided to join under Miyu-chan instead, since I was afraid that some people might laugh at me for joing a Pokemon website. I remembed when my acount got delated (by mistake) when I had 300+ posts, and I remembed making alot of friends, trying to fit in with the "seniors" Great time, really.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Forums are stupid! Such a waist of time! I could be playing video games instead!
..................that was how I used to think. Now I go onto PC more than I do video games hehe.....
I think it was around the beginning of July that I first discovered PC. I remember trying to search around the net for a good pic of May. I really wanted to learn how to draw her! A little later, I stumbled upon a place called PikaSurf, where people were making excellent pictures. The wierd thing is, the person whom I admired most (becasue she made such good pics) was some girl who owned the site named Cas. Some other person also made some really good pics of May. I also sorta befriended a kid named Super Pika on it. (he goes here too I believe) I made a lot of compliments on other people's pictures, until the site went down. After that, I was looking for another site when I ran in the pokemon UK site. They had a lot of pictures of May and stuff. (that I could actually save....meaning that I knew about Serebii.net WAY back) If any one goes there, I have the same username. (although I never go there anymore) I used to reply under the pics and make funny comments and such, they're still there right now. That was when I realized that I could be funny on the net too.......and Super Pika went there too, which was kinda strange hehe...
I started to get a little bored, so I looked around and found PC's art forum. I saw a lot of poeple's terrific drawings (22sa was still as popular as ever hehe) and I saw a lot of nice poeple. I think my username was 100marios, but, then again the only posts I made were compliments, and my scanner exuses about how I couldn't post pics up for contests. (which I still haven't solved, even to this day hehe....) I stopped going to PC for a while (I thought the art forum was the only forum there was) because I didn't know anyone. One thing that motivated me to come back was 2003's Camp Hyrule. I was Pokemaster3000 when I went there. It was so much fun! I stayed up to about 5 o'clock in the morning talking to all my friends! Once again, I was the funny guy. I made quite a few friends whom I talked to over AIM. It only lasts one week per year though, so I was very sad when I had to leave my friends. I went in search of another forum, hoping I would find the same fun as I found there. Then, I remembered this place. I continued to do the same things, compliments and scanner exuses, until I couldn't take it. Once I saw Sapphire Latios and his wacky posts, I decided to try being funny too. I was overwhelmed when I saw all the different forums but my goal was to make people laugh. I tried it out a bit, and even created my "hehe" trademark, but not a lot of people noticed me. Then, when I posted in the Comedians Club, I felt like one of the group. I was joking, playing around, doing all the things I was in the Camp Hyrule event. I became a little more bold and started to talk to more people. I gradually became better known, and soon enough, it felt like a second home. I'm having so much fun talking to you guys now! I'm sorry I ever mocked forums!
..............and I'm sorry for that extremely long post! Hehe....

Years
Well, actually, I stumbled onto this site by searching "Pokemon" on google. It is part of my life to come and post and share things with others on PC. Like 100Marios, I used to play games... and(ok this is stupid) I didnt know there was forums about Pokemon. But now, I try to log on everyday and help people who need it. Thats it. Heheh, I know this is incredibly short compared to the one above...:D!

Back