• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*~*~your Middle Name~*~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    My middle name is Rose. Yes, it's a flower...but seriously, it's my grandma's first name. The reason why this is my middle name is because my grandma said to my mom that if she didn't give me this middle name, that I wouldn't be in the inheritance. That's why I don't like my grandma... :(

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    GymLeaderLily said:
    My middle name is Rose. Yes, it's a flower...but seriously, it's my grandma's first name. The reason why this is my middle name is because my grandma said to my mom that if she didn't give me this middle name, that I wouldn't be in the inheritance. That's why I don't like my grandma... :(
    That was really mean of her. @_@;

I'm not telling my middle name, but, yeah, I inherited mine from my grandmothers, who both had the same name. Lucky, really - there would have been a big deal of drama, otherwise, over naming me. XD There was enough over picking my first name. [Like Moon... dear gosh, I am so glad I didn't get stuck with some of the names they thought of. XD]

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    My middle name Dawn..it's my grandma's name and she wanted it to be my middle name, so my mom said sure, why not...XD

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    English:Gary!-:D
    Japanese-English Translator:Gari-:cool:

that's mine cuz my uncle was named Gary...he died in the vietnam war....:(..so I was named after him......ya know?,otherwise,I would've been named
    Jason Thomas Shaw....instead of

William Gary Shaw

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Ze middle name is Kathrine. Not a conventional spelling, I know... And no, that isn't a typo. There is no "e" in the middle of my middle name (tongue-twister...), and it doesn't start with a "C". :P

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
    Dark Night said:
    I've got a middle name, but I don't particualary like it. Victoria.
    l.o.l. my first name is Victoria! oh wait middle name thread. ok its Madison. i dont like it..it's rawr. but i wish my initials were like my brothers'. theirs are like..gap and pap and mines over there vmp. *raises WTF flag*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back