• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your most awesome moment

Years
  • About 2 years ago when I was playing HG, I was in the area where you find Moltres (sorry, I can't remember exactly where it was!) and I tried catching it several times but I kept running out of balls (except my master ball), resetting and trying again, then running out of balls again and so on... Then when I went to go catch it again it was a shiny and I had a spaz attack and just threw my master ball and got it. And then after that I told all my friends about it lol.

There was also a time where I caught Articuno on my first ultra ball in Leaf Green. It wasn't shiny or anything but that was an epic moment for me lol.

Pothus

The Necromancer
    Years
  • Well, way back when I first obtained Pokemon FireRed, I wouldn't train my Pokemon very well. (Reason being, I was only about 6 years old). My team against the Elite Four was...

Charizard level 48
    Your most awesome moment
    Pidgeot Level 38
    Your most awesome moment
    Snorlax level 32
    Your most awesome moment
    Zapdos level 50
    Your most awesome moment
    Articuno level 50
    Your most awesome moment
    Moltres level 50.
    Your most awesome moment

A pretty n00by team at that. But don't judge, I was 6 >:).

When I finally beat them after vigorous hours at play, I couldn't contain myself. I was the cool kid at school. :)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I actually have a few, haha.

-Catching the level 60 Lugia in Crystal on full health with a Poke Ball 8)

-The number of shinies I've found without even trying.
    --In particular, I found a shiny Wooper in the Great Marsh. Yeah, I was pretty damn worried I wouldn't be able to get it. My heart nearly stopped when I missed the first turn, but thankfully it stuck around and I got it the second turn ;o;

-My most recent most awesome moment; happened in White 2 as follows:
    >Go Eevee hunting
    >First Eevee I find? Female. Chances of that happening? 12.5%.
    >Nearly KO it with my Durant.
    >Manage to catch it with the first Ball.
    >Nature? Bold, which is the nature I wanted most.​

I didn't SR or cheat or anything. In short, I got my Bold natured Female Eevee (which I plan on evolving into Vaporeon) without even trying.

Back