• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your most embarrasing moment on pokemon

Phaizar

Master Trainer
    Years
    mine is wheni had poochyana at 1hp ultra ball then i didnt catch!

Post yours!!
    Blazekin 3000

Kutsukai

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    Blazekin 3000 said:
    mine is wheni had poochyana at 1hp ultra ball then i didnt catch!

Post yours!!
    Blazekin 3000
    Hmm... This is quite hard. =/
    Once, I met an Illumise while wandering off the Route that was West of Mauville City. I used a Level 100 Sceptile against it, but it kept using this stupid move that makes my Sceptile miss. I wouldn't give up, until at last after about 45 minutes, I ran away like a coward. That was Mega-Embarassing. But not so embarassing that I can't tell you it.
    ;>>

H i k a r i

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    I felt pretty stupid after forgetting to get the masterball on Sapphire and endeing up without one after the base closed up X_X.

Kutsukai, I have done that sort of thing too...im always glad no one is watching me when it happens XD

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Mine was when I found out my Salamence had no speed EVs, and got outran by one of those Orre Colosseum Victreebels.

H i k a r i

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    *~Silver~* said:
    hhhhmmmm sometimes I take a break from my main game, and play a bit of s New game and turn it of, once a saved on one of thoughs new games............ so much lost ;<
    Thats not embaressing,...that devastating!!!! I would cry if that happened to me...I have over 200 hours on some of my games...O_O...

electricgrass

I'm a prodigy in progress
    Years
    on blue let brother play and he erased my game because "he wanted a charizard" the sad part was i had nearly all of the pokemon that you could get on blue and my venusaur and mewtwo were on levels 87 and 77 which is the highest I have ever raised a pokemon.

on the same game took 2 weeks to get out of rock tunnle with flash

forgot to get masterball once on sapphjire

lost a shiny geodude because it blew up

catching wild pokes on XD I have killed all but two and I have seen a lot of them

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    My most embarrasing moment was when I lowered registeels health to about 4 and it took way over 50 ultra balls and then still didn't catch, luckily Adamski gave me an Master Ball!

Cloud Strife

The One Winged Angel
    Years
    I was training my linoone(lv40 up to lv50) and bumped into that Ranger dude with a lv25 breloom(or something like that, can't really remember it was ages ago), I used headbutt and didn't kill it. that was a bit embarrasing, but then the breloom used counter and killed my linoone, and finally my linoone was the only pokemon on me, I lost so much money!

Airoblast

Murkrow Lover!!
    Years
    My most emberassing moment was when My sneasel (from colleseum) at level 50 got beaten by a level 12 makuhita using arm throust

(p.s. icy wind was the only attack i hadnt used all my PP for, i guess it had thick fat)

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    My first Pokemon game was Crystal. So when my Cyndaquil evolved (I thought that it took you a REALLY long time for your Pokemon to evolve. I didn't know about experience points or stones.), I started screaming and running around yelling "MY POKEMON EVOLVED!".

-_-

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    xXFallenXx said:
    My first Pokemon game was Crystal. So when my Cyndaquil evolved (I thought that it took you a REALLY long time for your Pokemon to evolve. I didn't know about experience points or stones.), I started screaming and running around yelling "MY POKEMON EVOLVED!".

-_-
    :laugh:

Well, as I tend to save alot when I play I usually can avoid embarrassing moments like you all speak of but one I will say I had was when I first got into Pokemon with Pokemon Yellow I had trained my Pokemon all up and was battling Mewtwo but I accidentally killed it with Pikachu lol, I believe I also ended up killing Zapdos and I think the other legendary birds too. So that's not too bad as I was a first timer then, needless to say I learned from it and from now on I save before battling legendaries and in fact it was those experiences that make me save all the time now when I play.

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    When I was six or seven years old. I trained my Blastoise (I wanted to keep my starter on the same level as my second best Pokémon) and my Kadabra on Pokémon Blue to level 79 outside Fuschia city, then I realized Kadabra evolves by trading -_- I also once trained my Staryu to level 84 before I realized it needs a water stone to evolve X_X

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
    Mine was probably when I was eight years old playing Pokemon Red on the Super Gameboy (for you little kids, that's the SNES thing that let you play Gameboy games on the TV) and I caught Mewtwo. Just as I was giving him his adorable nickname, my brother walks in and asks why the heck I'm naming my Mewtwo "Meanie" >.>

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    Probably when I let someone use my GBA and she caught a Wingull with my master ball... I was sorta' mad....

Back