• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your most embarrassing moment ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
    The title mostly says it all,

My most embarrassing moment was..
    (Its very strange) I was forced to drink something from a thingymabob cup,
    And inside of the cup was something gross it was pee,
    Yeah, I know disgusting =3

Don't be shy my little pie,
    Just say it, If its not too embarrassing!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Probably when I was at school and I payed a kid out, and I was like YOU JUST GOT OWNED! and everyone was like, looking at me weird and I was like....damn!

Or the time I was BMXING and I stacked it and EVERYONE watching laughed their head off!

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    When my childhood crush said that your a useless piece of crap in-front of the class.The worst part is,all my classmates know that i like her.DANG IT!.They all laughed at me....
    I felt like i want to give her a second butthole!!!

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
    Thats very embarrassing, Its abit funny but It might make you sad.

I just remembered another embarrassing moment I had during primary school:
    I was at school, And on the basketball court, I shouted..
    "Hey, All you students watch me the professional of basketball"
    I was showing-off abit and I was going to shoot the hoop, I seem to have missed
    the ball hid the corner of the ring and then bounced and hit me on the face and I fell to the ground,
    After that I ended up in the sick bay place. x]

Very Embarrasssing! *blushes*

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I would have to go with the time I accidently blurted out that I liked someone in front of an audience.
    The girl that I was deeply in love with and I was in the same English class my Freshman year. We were in the middle of a presentation and standing in front of the class. However, it was not our turn to talk so we stood off to the side whispering to each other. She was going on about how her boyfriend probably didn't like her anymore and that there was nobody else around that would want to date her. I stupidly, not to mention loudly, blurted out that I would gladly date her!

I didn't want to go back to that class for all the money in the world. -.-

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    xD Poor Hiidoran *patpat*

Lmao well my most embarassing moment would have to be when my boyfri-urrrg I can't say it! XD

whenmy boyfriendstabbed me into this pressure point o n my ribs and i farted. DX *dies*

Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes up there. xD Hey, at least I said it! Lol.

-Neko

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Er... probably the time I fell in a lake and ruined the $200 cell phone that my grandfather had just bought for me. XD;

The good thing is, I had insurance on it and was able to replace it for a much cheaper price. The bad thing is, one of my friends saw the whole thing happen and has made it clear that she will never, EVER let me live it down.

Oh, the joys of being a hopeless klutz!

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
    It's got to be when I let my cousin give me a hair cut before I went to church...

I remember being so sad that I wanted to get my hair glued back.

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
    In fifth grade I won the spelling bee for my school. Then i went to the county spelling bee and was the first one out. I cried and stormed off the stage i was so mad. I will never spell hydrant wrong again.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Oh I just thought of another one, quite embarrassing! I was walking down the street and I was in a big group (We had just all watched the Footy game!) and I was talking about a girl, who's boyfriend happened to be right next to me. And I accidentally blurted out that I like her, and he went mental haha! he said if I go near her he will punch me, funnily enough it never happened!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    My most embaressing moment happened about two or three years ago at my school.

It was dark, around 9:00 pm and I was rehearsing for band since that's just the cool thing to do around that time of night... I had to go pee really badly, but was too shy to ask the director at that time. So, we were in an arch practicing our scales to warm up for a runthrough and the director stated to mark time (which is when you raise your heel up to your other heel and then continue doing that while switching to keep the beat of the music in your feet) and I started to pee right there.

So, I ran away AWAY from the enterance and everyone was just staring me (which the next day I found that they thought I was high or something). I later went to the bathroom at the school and managed to dry off my pants at the time to make it look like it never happened. Oddly enough it didn't smell.

Meh. That's my most embaressing moment of my life, but I laugh about it all the time. Then again, embaressing moments just make life worth living because it makes the mood of whatever's happening lighten up even if it's at your expense. But, nevertheless, it's worth it since you get over it eventually anyway.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    It is a little complicated how this all went down, so pay attention.

I was riding in a bus with 20 other people on our way to a Shakespeare Festival in Stratford, Ontario. I was the designated "Tech Guy" because it was my duty to change the DVD's every time the movie was over. So we had just finished watching Monsters Inc. when I grabbed the DVD bag, but I had forgotten to zip it up. So when I grabbed the bag and stood up to ask everyone what they wanted to watch, all the DVD's fell out the bag and three of them broke. I felt really bad because these belonged to some lady on the bus, and she was really ticked off at me.

Heh, it was only embarrassing because everyone laughed right at me.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Embarrassing moments, hmm.. probably, well uh.. I was trimming, um, something.. somewhere. DX;; And well I kinda le.. well, I.. okay, this is probably not a good thing to post on PC. Nevermind for that too, I'll think of something else... >__>;; Let's see...

Okay I can't think of anything else. ._. If I do I'll come back and edit and/or post again. *slips away ^^;*

Well that was an interesting read. XD

Anyways, my most embarrassing moment was when I watched the DVD of a play I had acted in. It was huge, five hundred people were watching it to raise money for my school and I just happened to have the main part. Unfortunately, the make-up artist didn't supply me with a mirror when I did my make-up and I found out months later that she made me look like Mister Burns from The Simpsons. Everyone who was watching the DVD with me at the time (my whole class, it was shown in our classroom) started laughing out loud when I came on and started doing the introductory scene.

It doesn't really sound that bad, but it had a pretty bad affect on me for God knows what reason and since then, I've been avoiding anything to do with Bugsy Malone like the plague.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Probably at my Cousins' Wedding Reception. When I got up to sing and in the middle of my song my little cousin ran on the stage, "I wanna sing, I wanna sing!" And she took the Microphone from me. -.-

Years
    My most embarrassing moment was in 3rd grade when we were taking a math test. It was really quiet, and I accidentally farted really loud. All the kids were looking around going "Ewww..." Then our substitute teacher said, "It's okay! We all have gas!" Luckily, no one found out it was me, but it was still really embarrassing.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Jeez, the most recent embarrassing moment I can think of happened on Saturday.
    I fancy a guy who works in a milkshake place and I was in there when my friend starting talking. And then she suddenly said in a really loud voice, "Is that the guy you think is gorgeous?", while pointing at him. I literally ran out of the place XDD

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    XD, okay i found that fairly amusing, I actually laughed (Congratulations, hardly anyone can do that) anyhow the most embarrassing moment I've ever had? I wish I could remember I'll edit this post if I do (I remember something heppened March this year but I don't remember what...

Years
    Was problably when I was changing in the bathroom, a guy walked by (I'm a girl) and I was changing outside of a stall and then someone opened the door all the way and the guy saw me.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Eh I can't think of the most embarrassed but my most recent was when we had to recite Mabeth using strong Scottish accents. So being an actor I got up there and yelled my lines with heaps of emotion. It was so good... Then halfway through, I completely forgot and repeated the same line over like 7 times and everyone laughed...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back