• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Most Unforgettable Moment in Pokemon Games

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    When my flawless, EV-Trained Shiny Mamoswine became level 100 in HeartGold. Trained him all by myself.

Years
    When I lost to Ghetsis' Hydreigon.

I was devastated.

Also, I apparently met 2 Shiny Meowths, different playthroughs, and the same game. Yeah, I guess I can find it again if I tried hard enough.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    First ever time a beat a champion.

even though it was many years ago i remember that i was up all night trying until my lv. 86 Blastiose finally beat Blue. I was so happy :D now days the champion is meh. so what it's all about the after champion trainers i look forward too. and of course the battle tower/subway/whatever.

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    When my Gold had a glitch on it where my PC was filled with weird items and decor, then my sprite kept on morphing into various characters.. it was strange. There was also some one called poPo in the Trainer Hall with level 100 pkmn.

Lowreh

I'd be Gary if I could
    Years
    First time I won the Earth Badge in Red.

Thank you severely under-levelled Kingler and your one hit KO move. Your memory shall live on forever more.

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
    I think it has to be the moment I first played a Pokemon game, which was Ruby. I fell in love with the entire franchise instantly.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
    Using the PokeRadar in Platinum, looking for a Ralts for hours... HOLY **** GLITTER COMING FROM THE GRASS TIME TO GO YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

*Caught*

**** YEAH

PokéTravellerNumber13

A Multi-Diamensional Traveller
    Years
    Two main unforgettable memories:

#1 > Getting Pikachu in Yellow (my first EVER game (not just pokémon))

#2 > Defeating the E4 first time in Cyristal with:
    2x Lvl 80+ Typhlosion's,
    3x Lvl 80+ Suicune's,
    and a Lvl 80+ Lugia
    (using the duplicating technique to get them, also level them all up Legitally)

Back