• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Music Genre

Sir Codin

Mostly metal, although I do listen to Rock, Classical, video game soundtracks, and some really lounge-y electronic music (mostly Drum & Bass). I'll also listen to some jazz and alternative/underground hip-hop occasionally.

Not a fan of pop, country, and most rap. I also REALLY hate dubstep.

A few artists I'm into at the moment: Sepultura, Machine Head, Bolt Thrower, Slayer, Metallica, Emperor, Obituary, Death, Dream Theater, Tvangeste, Prong, Razor, Van Halen, God is an Astronaut, Muse, On One (local hardcore punk band in Monterey, CA), The Beastie Boys, The Roots, Amon Tobin, Joe Boyd Vigil, Towa Tei, Irresistible Force, Mozart, Bach, Chopin, Shostakovich, Tchaikovsky

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Rock/metal mainly but tbh I listen to anything other than rap. I just don't see the talent in it D: Although I have a friend that recently tried rapping live in a performance and apparently it didn't go too well so maybe I'm misinformed... x]

HoopyFrood

Designated Robo-Hipster
    Years
    My genre of music is pretty under ground... You've all probably never heard of it, colloquial blue grass played only with triangles.

On the real I prefer Classic Rock and Jazz for easy listening, but I listen to everything besides this awful pop vomit kids are coming out with these days.

Back