• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YOUR NAME, and its origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Dizzy comes from the Early Latin Name Dizzanius. It later became affiliated with the French Dizi, and the Portuguese Dizzi. Americanizing it would be known as Dizzy XD :)

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    My name is Da_Green_Teddy, and i got it from the shiny Teddiursa, who assumes a green teddy-bear-like form. :bandit:

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I chose "Latios Master" for my name because Latios is my favorite Pokemon. I'm not sure why the "Master" part. Probably because I'm the master of Latios. :D I've always used this name too on boards. I joined my first board about 2 years ago this month. I used "LATIOS MASTER" at boards during 2002 and part of 2003, but then I changed it to "Latios Master". I've also used "DragonWave" twice and "ScizorDude" once. Both not here at PC.

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
    Years
    My name is Lanceiscool 'cause I think... Lance is Cool! HAHAHA.

My first idea was LanceLuvr but I thought that would make me sound like a crazy fangirl....

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Mine is Castrainer...

Cast + Trainer = Castrainer... It is not Cas + Trainer... Cast comes from Castform, one of my favorite pkmn ^^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Before you say anything, it's NOT because I like the show: CatDog. That has got something to do with it, but I'm not this die hard fan of it. It's actually quite a long story, so here I go:

It started in about October 2003. At this time, school was back in session, and many of my friends were going on this relatively new gizmo called MSN Messenger. After much persuading, I eventually tried to download it, but realised I needed an e-mail address from Microsoft. I went onto Hotmail, and this is where the confusion starts.
    When I started up, I originally wanted the address: [email protected]
    Homer Simpson - My favourite TV Character apart from Patty and Selma (although that would be weird in an e-mail address)
    007 - James Bond's secret agent number (I don't know why, I don't even like James Bond)
    But then I realised someone had that. I then started to think of a new name, and turned the TV on - to the show CatDog. I started to watch it, then thought of my own cat and dog (in the room with me), and then it just clicked. I have no idea why I added the "Mr" part, but I did, and now I can't change it.
    It was then that I found Nintendo of Europe official site (which was actually where I was getting my Pokemon info - how naive of me), and I decided to sign up for the community. To think of a username, I remembered my new username and thought "What the heck" and signed up with the username "Mr Cat Dog". The rest as they say... is history, as I joined: NoE, SPP, BMG, TPM, PC and PWC (all but NoE being vB forums) - all with the same name. :D

~ MCD

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
    Years
    Well, mine is kind of obvious, is it not. Well, my first name ever on a forum was Shining Poliwrath. At that time, I was obsessed with my Shining Poliwrath on Crystal. Then, like usual, I got bored of that name. Then, I switched to King Gengar after PokeSchool switched around it's forum. Well, then I realized I loved Water Pokemon a lot. So, I decided that I was the King of Water Pokemon. I was, and am still, obsessed with aquatic Pokemon. My name of Serebii and my forums is Berserk Murkrow. That name is based on an old RP character who had an angry, green Murkrow.

~TKoWP

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well, my screen name is typicaly rlgd5, it was going to be lgd5, but when i was registering w/ aol five years ago, it was taken, so i went with rlgd5. the r is for my first innitail (ryan) and the next 3 letters were my favorite nintendo chars at the time. l is link, g is gengar, d is diddy (now i hate the little monkey... *so uncool*) but, the last time i tried to sign up for a forum, the psypoke.org one, rlgd5 was taken, and so i registered this one, which is the same idea, only all pokemon this time, scyther, gengar and heracross. o, and 5s a lucky number. and after psypoke.org fell apart somehow... i went looking for a new forum, found this one, and just decided to keep the same name. the end.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Oh and it also matches perfectly with your personality as a grandpa in the Family thread.

Btw, I know what all the letters in your username stands for except for m., tmbjr. What does it stand for?
    the M is my middle initial; I really don't wanna let out my middle name for two reasons:
    1) like most middle names, it is a really nerdy name
    2) I'm using it as my PC password XP

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    well fudge01 is always been my user name on forums ecept along time ago when i didnt have my pet or i just didnt want that user name straight away
    ok the story goes like this my cats name is fudge and i think my cat is number one 01 so it goes like this fudge01 making a perfect user name :D :P

Kurosaki

Don't revive threads over a month old, mkay? ^^;;

(-Closed-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back