• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your never too old for Apple Juice

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Happy Birthday Apple Juice :D

Thought I take it upon myself to make one of my most thirst quenching buddies here an epic thread celebrating his birthday. I would have never noticed if it wasn't for the "Todays Birthday" at the bottom of the forum so I do apologize for that. But I hope you have a great birthday as you are splendid friend, person, and duelist. I'm glad I had the opportunity of meeting on the forum and having discussions in Tabletop Games. Here's to Apple Juice

Your never too old for Apple Juice

Hope you have a good one buddy n_n.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yum, apple juice- ...OH, YOU MEAN THE MEMBER.

Well, hey, we need to talk more, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =D I hope you have an awesome day, get some awesome presents, and have cake. =3 *holds up a cup of apple juice* Cheers!​

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Mmmm, my favorite kind of juice. :3

Happy Birthday, Riley! I've known you for a while now and might I just add I've always loved your username. So, I hope you have a great day today and enjoy your birthday, as you deserve everything you want today! Getting another year old must be quite a thrill, yes?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Already said this to you personally, but you can never get too many birthday wishes!

Happy birthday.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Yum, apple juice- ...OH, YOU MEAN THE MEMBER.

Well, hey, we need to talk more, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =D I hope you have an awesome day, get some awesome presents, and have cake. =3 *holds up a cup of apple juice* Cheers!​

We so do. Cheers old chap!

Mmmm, my favorite kind of juice. :3

Happy Birthday, Riley! I've known you for a while now and might I just add I've always loved your username. So, I hope you have a great day today and enjoy your birthday, as you deserve everything you want today! Getting another year old must be quite a thrill, yes?

Shivs, your username is awesme too. It definitely is.

Already said this to you personally, but you can never get too many birthday wishes!

Happy birthday.

Thanks, Banjora.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Apple Juice!

Happy Birthdayyy~!

I'm pretty sure I've talked to you from the day you joined, thanks to your original avatar catching my eye, and I'm glad it did. XD You're totally awesome, and I hope you're having a fun day! It'd be cool to see you still hanging around PC for your next birthday, as well. and the one after that! :D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    already told you this hours ago ;D

Happy birthday, Apple Juice. :D
    Spoiler:

Back