• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your obsessions~

blue

gucci
Years
  • An Australian TV prison drama called Wentworth. Literally been watching it consecutively for nights now and I can't get enough of it.

Zakariya

What happens in the dark, comes out in light.
    Years
  • I have far too many.

First, my main obsession involves the primary subject of PokeCommunity. XP

Second, one of my current obsessions involves Star Wars once again thanks to The Force Awakens (J.J. Abrams is an awesome director).

Third, That 70's Show has become both an obsession and addiction of mine.

Fourth, Legend of Zelda (Majora's Mask 3D will always be my second favorite 3DS title).

Fifth, Halo (the custom edition version of the first entry is something EVERYONE should try).

Sixth, extremely dark fanfiction.

Seventh, Grand Theft Auto V (Trevor Philips is one of the best video game characters ever).

Eighth, extensive physical fitness.

Ninth, uncovering secrets of old Sega Genesis games.

Those are just a few of many at the present time, this list would be much longer if I included all of them. Perhaps too many for this thread.

Spoiler:

Years
  • I have a fair few (too many to list all of them) but I guess I'll narrow it down to Wentworth, Game of Thrones, Pokemon, music, dancing and pie.

Years
  • Sushi counts? =p Then that for sure, I'm addicted. Especially lately after having amazing sushi at the buffets when I was away for vacation.

Also school idol games/anime omg. Pulling myself away from things like Love Live is just ........ impossible. Impossible I say.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    The Graham Norton Show

I love the part of the show where everyone watches him p*ss about on the internet xD

My obsessions are industrial music, gaming, porridge, dreads. I love the few dreads I've kept. The work that goes into the upkeep of dreads makes you attached to them. Your hair can tie itself up, you can curl them, put jewellery or any random crap you find in them, you can add colour to them with wool or synthetic hair so you don't damage yours. You have all the volume you want, naturally.

It's less of an obsession but I only recently got into RuPaul's Drag Race and had a bit of a binge.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • These mofos right here.

Your obsessions~

GenuinelyAuthentic

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/213.pn
    Years
  • I have very niche obsessions but I'll name a few they are so weird.

Pokèmon - Thanks to Sun and Moon being released in five months, I can look at my Shuckle once again.
    Internet - I'd isolate myself in my room for hours straight if I had the chance to, but life.
    Sushi - especially tuna.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
  • Holydang, Babymetal. Good band. @ Esper's post

If we're talking current obsessions, I think my biggest one is probably a visual novel / rhythm game called IDOLiSH7. Downside is that it's fandom is limited to either people who know enough Japanese to get by, or people who are patient enough to go find / read translations for the story. It's really good, though, and I love it's music. <3

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Mmmmm let's seeeee;

• Skylanders
    • Overwatch
    • Jak & Daxter
    • Maybe WWE's Batteground if the show + hype surrounding it turns out to be good
    • Pokémon Go

Yep. :)

Years
  • Aside from Pokemon (duh), I have been a bit of a Steven Universe addict lately. Even moreso now that I've been watching the show properly, I'm around 12 episodes into Season 1 at this stage.

Last edited:

Ghost of Caelus

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • For awhile it was basketball and during NBA season it might pick up but right now I'm mostly obsessed with learning about history, business, and politics. I can talk for hours about each of them

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I switch my obsessions frequently, so I guess I'm not properlu obsessed, only mildly temporarily interested c: but some things I'll always love and rebound into being sort of obsessed with every now and then is Doctor Who, Homestuck, cats and chai lattes.

Back