• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your on your own journey

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    I'd be the most unserious trainer in the world of Pokemon without a doubt

I'd be like Gary Oak v.2 except less cocky, would totally have a Flygon/Hitmontop/Blastoise, and would probably lead a life of fighting a gym every other few months until I got 8 badges

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I would live in sandgem town in Sinnoh but did vists johto and defeated the entire league.. and caught some johto pokemon.
    But my partner would be a friendly drantini, in which I evolve and train untill it becomes a strong dragonite in which I become one of the eliete four members the 4th one. My other pokemon would be Feraligatr, Meganium, Typhlosion, Pigeot and Ryphrerior.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I'd probably be an annoying little girl who always wanted to be Professor Badass Oak's assistant, so I'd spend my days in his laboratory doing what I thought was helpful but ultimately getting in his way and breaking stuff. At last, when I reach age 10, he hits on the brilliant idea of shoving a Bulbasaur in my hands and telling me to not come back until I've conquered every single League. As I'm someone who stops every couple of seconds for grinding so that I'm always 10 levels ahead of any gym leader, this would probably take me something like over nine thousand years, but I eventually do it and come back all "pffff I know more about Pokémon than you now nyah, I'm going to Pokéversity to get my own degree!" And we would all live happily ever after and I could be a real Professor Moriarty. :]

Team-

● Venusaur @ Earthquake, Leaf Storm, Sunny Day, Solar Beam
    ● Bastiodon @ Magnet Rise, Earth Power, Iron Head, Metal Sound
    ● Tauros @ Swagger, Giga Impact, Rest, Snore
    ● Blaziken @ Sky Uppercut, Fire Punch, Brave Bird, Toxic
    ● Milotic @ Aqua Ring, Hydro Pump, Recover, Ice Beam
    ● Electivire @ Brick Break, Fire Punch, Thunder, Psychic

I'd also have a Togekiss as my Flying slave, just to look elegant. >_>;

Back