• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your opinion on the Purugly Sprite...

R a i n n s a n雨

デンリュウ
Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    D/P:
    Your opinion on the Purugly Sprite...

Plt:
    Your opinion on the Purugly Sprite...

They have updated some of the sprites in Platinum. For one I know that they have updated Purugly. Now I am a cat kinda person and I know for one that Purugly is to the most attractive pokemon. Now, in D/P it was not attractive. And in Plt it looks better.

What do you think?

Bonsly...

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • It's still ugly.
    I think, if you might... just... look... at the... name...
    Purugly
    Nothing will fix this, it is just an ugly Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    The Platinum sprite makes it look like it's about to fall down xD. But well, it's an ugly pokemon and nothing can change that. Purugly.

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    Purugly looks for fat than ugly to me in both sprites.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Awh, I quite liked it XD I can't say I prefer either of the sprites though - they both have their ups and downs ;)

Tiny_Treecko

New Newbie
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2009
    I guess the platinum one is meant to look more... elegant? Either way I still can't stand the poor thing. XP

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Mah I, don't generally like a lot the sprites of Pokémon Platinum, you are enough to think for the note about the sprite of Purugly.

Paradox Dragonite

Don't laugh at my CB Froslass!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    It may not look very pleasant, but in the right circumstances, it can pack a nice punch. :3

Back