• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019

It's Daruma mode. Basically it's the powered up versions of Darumakka and Hihidaruma, It turns into a total beast. 140 base SpA. 0_o

Yeah I saw it's stats and I wuz liek "WUUUUUUUUUUT". Pretty epic. I wonder why it's Attack stat is so low to the rest though. And I'm wondering how you can actually get it. XD Though I'm much more interested in the red Hihidaruma, design-wise anyways.

Years
    Yeah I saw it's stats and I wuz liek "WUUUUUUUUUUT". Pretty epic. I wonder why it's Attack stat is so low to the rest though. And I'm wondering how you can actually get it. XD Though I'm much more interested in the red Hihidaruma, design-wise anyways.

haha yeah, it's basically a special version of Hihidaruma (which is physical). Hihidaruma can have two abilities, so when you go to catch one, get one with Daruma mode as it's ability, because that's the only way to get the blue one. ^^

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years

haha yeah, it's basically a special version of Hihidaruma (which is physical). Hihidaruma can have two abilities, so when you go to catch one, get one with Daruma mode as it's ability, because that's the only way to get the blue one. ^^
    I read that you can get the Daruma mode one in an ancient ruin but after the E4...

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2015
    I think I've finally narrowed down to which Pokemon is my absolute favorite in Gen 5... Zuruzukin. <3
    Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

Darn.. This thing is growing in me. I'm in love with it atm

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You guys are strange, it still looks creepy. :(
    ...or maybe I'm just not looking close enough? XD; But! Its pre-evo is sorta cute though, so meh!

Denchura is still the favourite for me <3
    Earlier today, I imagined what it would be like to have a Denchura, it was amazing.

Ooh and blue Hihidaruma looks ancient. XD; /late

Years
    ...or maybe I'm just not looking close enough? XD; But! Its pre-evo is sorta cute though, so meh!

Earlier today, I imagined what it would be like to have a Denchura, it was amazing.

LOL! That's what makes it cute! It's creepiness is adorable~ Kinda like Denchura. xD And I can't stand blue Hihidaruma.. it actually scares me... It's all... armless. ><

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years

LOL... Nah don't worry I imagine me having pokemon all the time :P

Denchura is the pokemon in you sig right? I use to think "meh" of its design but ever since you had it enlarged in you sig I have gradually grown to like it, it is such a unique and special pokemon, with its typing and cool looks so I may have it on my team.

I wish Musharna was more powerful, it is so cute and I wish it was good at battling too :(

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    lol nah that dark/fighting thing is just straight ugleh :D i think it has the most unfounded/random typing. had so much potential when i saw its stats and its typing in the original leak, but man it is far from being a looker, both design and sprite wise.

i absolutely adore Pendora.

he completely handled every situation that Daikenki couldn't.

oh and can't forget:

Yanakki! who i renamed GRIMP :3

and the second legendary i have ever come to love (after Mew, one of my most loved :3):

Reshiram is just awesome. one moment, it looks blissful and then the next it's blasting off like a rocket!

honorable mentions to Wargle, Denchura, Abagoora and Shimama (not Zeburaika! he disappoints!).

it's sad to say but not many pokes are all that appealing to me this gen.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I kind of like this pokemon, but all of the gen 5 designs are so complex and detailed. This pokemon looks just so simple, like the white hair has no detail... I just think it could look much better with further detail to it's design.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021

Best Electric type concept in a very long time... surely one of my favorites

This is like Drifblim x10. Amazing... I didn't think I'd like it.

Anyone who does not like this has not soul

I did not expect to like this one either... it's awesome. Especially it's animation. Reminds me of one of the Rotom Formes.

Cute as hell!

Graceful... and we needed more feminine fighting types.

The new Seviper and Zangoose. I love this concept.

Best Pokemon ever... by far my favorite of this generation

I just had to see them side by side! X3 love the Polar Bear though.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I just gotta say, that these Pokemon really do grow on you. At first I hate 95% of the 5th Generation Pokemon. I gave it a few days and I counted 22 that I liked. Now I like about 50 of them!!!

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Anyone besides me notice a very distinct difference between certain sprites in the past Generations? Some look the same from HG/SS, and others are from D/P/Pt! Is it because not all of them have been seen? Or what?

The Red Chain

Anyone besides me notice a very distinct difference between certain sprites in the past Generations? Some look the same from HG/SS, and others are from D/P/Pt! Is it because not all of them have been seen? Or what?

Well, they didn't repose every single Pokemon, so some of the sprites are still the same from the past generations. Others have been reposed, like Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon. I know that for a fact Uxie and Azelf are back to their D&P sprites. The reason for this I'm not sure, but I saw them animated by Black version in a video on youtube, so I know that those sprites are definitely being reused again.

Years
    lol nah that dark/fighting thing is just straight ugleh :D i think it has the most unfounded/random typing. had so much potential when i saw its stats and its typing in the original leak, but man it is far from being a looker, both design and sprite wise.

Ooooh, so you wanna be like DAT?

Look at it! It wears a HOODIE! How awesome could that possibly be? Wearing your old skin as a hoodie? Too cool. Let's see Pendoraa beat DAT! (I have nothing against Pendoraa, btw. That thing is ADORABLE~ ...even though I hated it when I first saw it :B)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back