• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    @Haza - Will it now?

Anyway, I can honestly say I love a lot of this generation's pokemon xD My favourite is probably... the Meguroko family x3

Also, Zuruzukin (I think ^^') has dramatically grown on me =O

Years
    @Haza - Will it now?

Anyway, I can honestly say I love a lot of this generation's pokemon xD My favourite is probably... the Meguroko family x3

Also, Zuruzukin (I think ^^') has dramatically grown on me =O
    The Meguroko set is real good and the pants guy is just epic.

Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    what about those 2 martial arts frog things?

imo they shouldnt have had suits they look too humanoid... (they probly reference hitmonchan?)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

You mean this stunningly beautiful Pokemon? :3

It... doesn't look beautiful there. XD;

Something about its movement just looks strange, to me. That fur stuff around the head or something is weird. D:

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
    I like Urugamoth like others too. It's a beautiful pokemon with great moves and stats for me.
    My other favourites are:
    Marakacchi,Shinporah,Futsude and Tabunne (All on my team. xD)
    As of Futsude,i even like its evolution,Hoiiga. However,i hate Pendoraa. As i like Futsude the most in the first form,i decided to Everstone it.
    Marakacchi was my favourite from the beggining. It looks very cute and has good stats for me. Same for Shinporah and Tabunne.

Years
    Last edited:

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
    It definitely looks like it's doing the tarantella (Denchura); actual tarantulas don't move like that. ;P

Neither do moths when flapping their wings, which is why it may look odd to you, Forever. Since, you know, actual moths haven't got three pair of wings, just two, and they don't function quite like that. XD Maybe you find it weird for a different reason but I think it might just be an anatomy thing (like trying to see a horse run with six legs rather than four... or something).

@LiveWire: You're only linking to yourstuff; in other words, anyone with a TinyPic account will be linked to their images, not yours, and anyone who hasn't got a TinyPic account will be prompted to log in or create an account. XD Just thought I'd let you know.

Also, while we're speaking of animations, I love the way Froggy (middle evo) moves in battle. He wiggles about like he's all happy and stuff; it makes me lol every time. So adorkable. <3

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    It definitely looks like it's doing the tarantella (Denchura); actual tarantulas don't move like that. ;P

Neither do moths when flapping their wings, which is why it may look odd to you, Forever. Since, you know, actual moths haven't got three pair of wings, just two, and they don't function quite like that. XD Maybe you find it weird for a different reason but I think it might just be an anatomy thing (like trying to see a horse run with six legs rather than four... or something).

@LiveWire: You're only linking to yourstuff; in other words, anyone with a TinyPic account will be linked to their images, not yours, and anyone who hasn't got a TinyPic account will be prompted to log in or create an account. XD Just thought I'd let you know.

Also, while we're speaking of animations, I love the way Froggy (middle evo) moves in battle. He wiggles about like he's all happy and stuff; it makes me lol every time. So adorkable. <3
    So the frogs animation is similar to Politoads then in which they both move like they are happy :)?

Years

Hmmm, Twilightblade linked me to them originally, and It took me to her sprites, not my stuff. Oh well.

But yes, Lets dish on our wonderful froggy. ;) I haven't seen the final Evo's animated sprite, but the first two's are pretty cute.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back