• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
    Holy ****, info is leaking in by the minute!

I'm in love with Shinmama's and Meguroko's evolutions. I need to see the Monkey evos in action, but they aren't the best looking Pokemon on the planet. Still, they could end up being rape machines.

I want to see these Turtle/Bird fossil Pokemon.

Edit: If you can get Hiyappu's evolution with the Male sex, that's a little weird.

Last edited:

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    i wish i could draw like that pokedude :P
    awesome :D

Your signature mad me facepalm - I hadn't even seen that :embarrass

On topic, I like this generation. Maybe more than 4th Gen actually.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Yeah the monkey evolutions fail for me too. I do like the Water one but that is not the one I'm choosing...

I actually like the Fire one's evolution better. The water one looks straight up weird to me, with its jungle skirt.

All the new Pokemon looks pretty awesome thus far though. That Fighting (Degeki) one looks really bad to me though. That's the one I'm most disappointed in... but by looking at the Musicals image that leaked a while ago... even with that disguise on, I knew it was going suck.

So far my favorites from this leak though are Zebraika, Warubiru, and Reparudasu. Oh my, those one are friggin awesome! All the Grass Pokemon shown are pretty great too. I haven't liked Grass types in a long while! And finally, Bachuru is ridiculously cute.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I've fallen to depression with these. All of them have that same retarded/awkward feel to them. Maybe I've just got to warm up to mot of them but I'm hardly impressed.

Wait... the big purple Bug/Poison type is awesome... my favorite so far.

Last edited:

AadmM

I AM THE BRAINWASHAAAA
    Years
    That seals it. I'm so getting a Reparudasu and naming it Mac :D

And Zebraika...my god. So much awesome in one Pokémon.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Anyone seen Muurando? That's a huge dog Pokemon!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

This game's resident early-game Bug/Poison...do want. :D

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Anyone seen Muurando? That's a huge dog Pokemon!

Oh my god haha! That thing is AWESOME! I didnt like the first evolution much, but the final one is awesome.

I'm also loving that new Psychic Alien Pokemon thing, looks really cool from what I can see.

Ragnar

Zekrom, Dragon of Electricity
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2018
    I don't want to sound cliche, though here are my favorites and a few reasons why:

Zekrom: I'm anticipating this to my all-time favorite for multiple reasons. For one, it's as close to a mythical dragon as I have seen yet (Rayquaza represented a Chinese dragon). Along with that, the facial expression seems to emanate a sense of history, a wise dragon, if you will. The artwork is beautifully done and the type is electricity. For years I've wanted an electric type dragon, and to have Zekrom so appealing is an absolute joy for me. This will be my perfect Pokemon if his base stats excel in Special Attack, and in that case I will go through many lengths to make sure I get one as statistically excelling as legitimately possible.

Reshiram: The counterpart, an angelic drake of a sort. This art style is wonderfully done as well, and it has been years since both mascots appealed to me (Gen II).

Mijimaru (sp?): I believe this is the water starter, and he will be the first water type I will have ever begun with in a Pokemon game (generally start with fire). I particularly like his evolved forms.

Zorua and Zoroark: These for good reasons, they are dark wolves!

The Red Chain

Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

Chiramii evolution!! >///<

I have to have ittt, must get it. <33
    This is by far one of my favorite designs of all. It looks so elegant and beautiful, yet still retains the Chiramii charm and cuteness factor.
    Not to mention it's speed is beast. 115 base!

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Top 10 favorite and least favorite Isshu Pokemon.

Mine are as follows.

Faves
    Spoiler:

You forgot to close the trashcan lid after you dug through it, game freak

Spoiler:

So what are your faves and hates, I can't wait to see them, if you actually like any of these.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    I'll do this later, don't have time now. I'm gonna go ahead and make it my top (and bottom) 20 though. I liked a lot of those Pokemon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    My favorites are Gear, Gigear and Gigigear :D.

I know the designs are similar, but I love all the details and the metal ring on the bottom.

My least is Meloia, looks likea parody off a playboy bunny :/.

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I like most of the Pokemon.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Omg Omg Omg OMG, OMFG. So Kibago does evolve into Ononokusu after all. o______o DO WANT. /new fave PKMN. Gaaah I am SO excited for B/W now. >_> The ones I like so far are Leperasudu, Zeburaika, Hahakurimo, Pendoraa, Warubiaru, Purutooga, Mebukijka, Onondo, Kojondo, Sazando and Birijion... never been so excited over a game in my life... apart from when D/P XDDDD

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I like most of the Pokemon.

don't hate on Chaobuu for typing, but I agree w/u for the most part other than aztec derpbird

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    What I notice with this gen is that I love tons of the new pokemon, but hate the rest. Oh
    Well.... I'll make a list of my fav's. Pretty hard, b'cus, to be honest, this is my fav gen. The legendaries Are a disapointment, but still...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back