• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I like both Basurao forms that I'm getting one of each, plus they remind me of Carvanha and Sharpedo...though I like Basurao better than Carvanha (I like Sharpedo better though...)

The Red Chain

I would like him way more, the blue form especially, if it wasn't for it being a regional pest and all.
    I've never really taken a liking to regional pests as a whole, but some are alright.. like Zigzagoon. :3
    Thank goodness there's not many requirements in Isshu to surf so I don't have to see Basurao often. XD;

Oh and I've taken a serious liking to Shikijika lately!
    I've always wanted a small deer Pokemon since I was tiny thanks to the Bambi movie, but for some reason I wasn't as huge on Shikijika as I expected myself to be.

I've started liking it more and more though. <33

Years
    I like Shikijika too but I wished that it's diffrent forms and it's evo's diffrent forms had more than just visual differences (maybe they will fix that up next gen like they did with Rotom...)
    I like it's final evo's Spring forms and Autumn forms the best :)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Oh, and something to point out: Basurao is the only Pokemon that can have 4 abilities (Reckless and Adaptability are the main ones, Rock Head is from the Basurao in the White in-game trade and Mold Breaker is from the Dream World).

Madabi

~Zap and Rap~
    Years
    Making pokemon artwork is soo hard , according to meh.

Finest arts were made in 3rd gen , I liked Rayquaza's art much.

Groudon looks a bit more thin in its tomach portion , which makes it look so mechanic.
    -Reshiram and Rotom are good in V gen.

Years
    Oh, and something to point out: Basurao is the only Pokemon that can have 4 abilities (Reckless and Adaptability are the main ones, Rock Head is from the Basurao in the White in-game trade and Mold Breaker is from the Dream World).
    Wow that's pretty cool I didn't know that until now :) Now I have another reason to like it as much as I do:D!

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    Basurao is pretty good... For killing anyways. XD He has a pretty high experience yield, which is odd for a fish. Probably matches Gyarados. He is a pain to battle with two great abilities, though.
    Another good Pokemon for killing is Tabunne!! I mean the thing is pretty defensive, but it gives a bunchload of EXP~ Especially if your training a ghost type, it can't touch you. XD That's how I got my Shandera so fast!
    Also on the subject of Shandera, that thing is AMAZING. That wicked Special attack kills!!

Pokemon I hate...
    Definitely the Yooterii line. The, "well distributed stats" bastards is what I call them. They take a hit and then dish one out. (Take down hurts.) Which is bad if you are fighting them. Not to mentions the Intimidate as well, making them even more bulky...
    Shinpera... Such an annoying type combination for some reason!! Mostly that dang flying... But yeah, with Magic Guard, my poor Chory (Tsutarja) could hard touch one! :c And with good speed and offense, and a annoying movepool....
    Kokoromori. I just faced this guy like 3 times. Attracted. Then boosted with Calm mind. AND MY POKEMON WOULD NEVER ATTACK. DAMN LOVE STINKS.

Those are just a few examples of stuff I hate a like, could go waaaaay on. XD

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    Yeah, it is great, I just don't like pure normal types. :c So I didn't use it. But I agree, it is a great Pokemon indeed. I

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    I find her pretty scary. D: She probably eats Erufuuns! ;~; HIIIIIIIIDE. XD
    And nice team you have there! c: Beaten the game, I'm guessing~?

Years
    No I haven't beat the game it's my future team :)
    And yeah she's pretty scary looking, but so is her Male counter part Wargle which I also happen to like, he's the Offensive opposite of her who is the Defensive one.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
    After watching that episode of the anime, I am really starting to like the trash bag Pokemon. The anime is really good this time, and it helps me to appreciate Pokemon that I wasnt fond of before. I can't wait to see the episodes featuring Shinbora (which I already kinda like, but I'm confused about), Muurando (Who's face looks odd with that beard), Gantoru (Who just looks weird. Rock spider?), the monkey evo's, and most of all Gamagaru (LOL).

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
    speaking of Gamagaru, I've become attached to this guy. It's so derpishly cute. Just look at the animation.

Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Omg, just looking at the animation of Gamagaru makes me want one. When he was first discovered I thought it was... kind of... ugly, but now I just want to squeeze it tight and feed it berries. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back