• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjiro

Secret Request Helper.
Years
  • *sigh* I don't know how to say this but...I don't like most of em though. I love some but...Many I don't like. Some are best and good looking, But the rest a.k.a the MOST are Fakemon-like. Sorry if this might be rude but, I'm telling the truth. I mean, Look at those trio Monkeys evolutions. Gosh, For haven's sake. I don't like em. Maybe I'll think for a moment for which will I catch and not *Currently thinking*...

Edit : *sigh*...Its settled. Perhaps, I'm not sure enough about this.

At least the Pokemons I like.
    Spoiler:

I don't like these. They're like a Fakemon to me though.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2011
    Pokemons i do NOT like:

Spoiler:

I don't hate these, but they don't interest me enough that i'll wanna try them out.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Pokemons i do NOT like:

Spoiler:

I don't hate these, but they don't interest me enough that i'll wanna try them out.

The pokemon in the middle looks awful. Seriously, what was happening inside the creators mind when they came up with this!

The thing looks like a nicktoons reject!

Last edited:

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    Haha, that was a pretty interesting read. It seems we're near enough polar opposites in terms of our likes and dislikes, which is a good thing really, because it shows at least that Nintendo have designed Pokemon to cater to all tastes. I really can't imagine who'll like this thing though:

isshu-pokemon-124.jpg
    (Kill..... me.....)
    lol, I kinda like that fish bird thing.
    I'll name it: Roadkill.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I don't really feel like posting pictures of my favorites so I'm just going to name them off, not in order.

Emboar (I love that name)
    Mijumaru
    Futachimaru
    Daikenki
    Yannapu (favorite of this generation)
    Yanakki (second favorite of this generation)
    Futsude
    Pedoraa
    Warubiaru
    Desukan
    Purutooga
    Abagoora
    Rankurusu
    Bachuru
    Denchura
    Kibago
    Onondo
    Ononokusu
    Tsunbeaa
    Reshiram
    Insekuta

Man,I have a lot of favorites of this Generation.

gregory_turner420

Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • i guess judging on the fact its based on nyc i can actually relate to a most, specially the garbage bag, there is tons of it here lol and its really begining to be a fav of mine

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I think Sammurthegreat and Timbjerr made excellent points, I also have some best and worst honorable mentions to give out, ie some Pokemon I missed in the making of my list (which is on p3)
    Spoiler:

Oh yah-those pieces of crap
    Spoiler:

Maxite

Ideas and Insanity
    Years
  • I'm rather a fan of Gochiruzeru (the Gothic Lolita inspired one). Although I'm not so sure that Psychic Pokemon will be all that powerful this generation, since we have a ton of Dark, Ghost, and Steel types being introduced.

And that flat fish just makes me laugh.

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
  • Am I the only person who actually likes Maggyo? 8(

No, you're not alone. Its derpishness is adorable, which is also why Tamagetake is one of my favorite Generation V Pokes. I also really love Dasutodasu, that butt-ugly mold pile. I can't help but be drawn in by its so-hideous-that-it's-cute design. Also, Dangoro... In fact, the only Poke that I actually dislike from Generation V is Jaroda. I can't really see why everyone loves it so much. It just looks so... Prissy. The way I look at it, though, the Isshu Pokemon are supposed to be different-nation counterparts to earlier Pokemon that were found in whatever nation Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh are in, what with Isshu apparently being in an entirely different country and all. There are just way too many similarities between all of the new ones and all of the old ones for it to be pure coincidence. Dangoro's entire line, for example, resembles a Rock-Type version of the Beldum line. It's just like how real-world animals adapt into new subspecies to survive wherever they live, and I really like that subtle designing.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • The final evo of the dog = no love from me.

It is too..... Fat and hairy and it makes it look so unfit and doesn't look intimidating like Houndoor and Mightyena and Arcanine and Luxray. They all looked so sleek, awesome and intimidating. But this dog just looks pathetic to say the least.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    the my little pony pokemon is the first gen 5er i actually hate. but i am dissapointed with gears final evo too. big dog thing is cute in a its clearly been eating far too much and could die of a heart attack any minute way

Years
  • The final evo of the dog = no love from me.

It is too..... Fat and hairy and it makes it look so unfit and doesn't look intimidating like Houndoor and Mightyena and Arcanine and Luxray. They all looked so sleek, awesome and intimidating. But this dog just looks pathetic to say the least.

isshu-pokemon-14.jpg
    <
    Spr_4h_059.png

Doesnt even compare to the all-mighty Arcanine.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Wow putting them both next to each other has turned me off. BUt even for a domesicated dog it still could have looked 1000X better. Look at Husky's and Dalmatians and Labradors and Rottweilers and German Shepherds. all can be intimidating and look good too. And all are domesticated of course.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Buffalon looks way too much like Tauros for me to receive it well, especially due to the dominant brown of the color scheme. The afro is a nice change of pace, but I'm hoping the shiny form is white/gray with blue or green accents...something that can differentiate Tauros and Buffalon more.

And don't even get me started on the atrocity Daikenki. All of his pre-evos were great, but then the last stage had to drag itself into the realm of Gen V...

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Buffalon looks way too much like Tauros for me to receive it well, especially due to the dominant brown of the color scheme. The afro is a nice change of pace, but I'm hoping the shiny form is white/gray with blue or green accents...something that can differentiate Tauros and Buffalon more.

And don't even get me started on the atrocity Daikenki. All of his pre-evos were great, but then the last stage had to drag itself into the realm of Gen V...

i dont like buffalon either i mean everytime i see it im like "that could have been a tauros evo". same with mamanbou and luvdisc.

if im right in thinking daikenki is the final water starter evo i love it but i honestly do not know how it turned from the little samurai otter into the big four legged thing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back