• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your partner

DarkChariardX

The master of Fire pokemon
    Years
    if pokemon was real, what would be ur main partner (only one) kinda like pikachu and ash, mine of course would be my beloved charizard!!!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Roserade all the way. I just cant stop loving it.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Legendary; Regirock
    Ordinary; Zigzagoon

A Regirock might be a bit difficult to explain to people. XD "This is my sentient bit of mountain...pleased to meet you."

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Elekid would be my choice in this matter. Amongst all the Pokémon I favor having an Elekid as my partner would simply top it all. Keeping an Everstone near will also have to be done as I wouldn't want it to evolve, at least not in a hurry that is.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Abra! :D I'd probably want it to stay an Abra too, so I'd also have an Everstone. Abra is just cuuute. ^_^ (Or maybe a Growlithe or Houndour, but I'd want those two to evolve at some point.)

Years
    I'm tempted to say Torterra so I could ride around in the shade. It's not my favorite, but the idea really appeals to me. It seems so peaceful and comfortable. Yeah, okay, going with Torterra.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Lucario or Metagross. Metagross would be good transportation, but Lucario is simply awesome. As far as utility, Torterra's another option. Three of my favorites.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Absol, Looks like a wolf (fave animal), is a Dark type which is probably my favourite type (Besides Fire), it can detect disasters (So having one walk beside you is rather compulsory) and, it's elegant, contrast to my casual style.

Back