• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your partner?!?!?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Luxray for battling and traveling around with, and a Shinx for a pet.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    IF I could choose legendaries, I'd choose Celebi just for the plain fact the it can travel in time. (Who wouldn't love to travel in time?) Or maybe even Ditto so that it could transform into anything. (Yes, it may need to look at something to transform into it but that's why we have pictures ;)) I mean, imagine showing it a picture of a celebrity you like and telling it to transform into the person in the picture. That'd be freaking awesome! Or if it wasn't either of them I'd go with my favourite Pokemon, Umbreon!

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I can't decide! I want a Zangooose because... They're epic and can pack a punch. And I want a Staraptor for fighting and flying. And a Manetric because they'd be so small and they'd follow like a dog.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    ^ lol, good idea!

It's a pretty difficult choice is this one as there would be loads of Pokemon I'd love to have with me at all times. But I think there are three I can lower it to which would be Umbreon, my all time favourite Breloom, or Flygon. I'm edging towards Umbreon though because Umbreon, well is just Umbreon. So I'll stick with Umbreon.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Dratini,not because it's evolution is Strong but because it's cute.Not to mention my first shiny was a Dratini from the FR/LG Game Corner.Also Dragonair can control weather so we can finaly have a snow day in Florida (South Florida) Also Dragonair is my favorite Dragon type pokemon.Once it evolves Its getting a job as a mailman ever since i saw that pokemon card with Dragonite with a Postal Carrier Bag i've been wanting to have a Dragonite send me mail xD

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Either a Charmander or a Pikachu. I've always liked both, they both have great practical uses, are easily recognizable as Pokemon (So if I show the off in public, people will know they are Pokemon), are small enough to pick up but big enough to cuddle, and are both known for being stubbornly loyal.

I've seen this question many times, but it never gets old. I think we all wonder what it would be like to have a real Pokemon as a best bud.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    ooh, good point about ditto. but i still think i'd want something else

i change my mind about politoed. it'd prolly be too slimey D: i want something fuzzy that i can curl up with
    soo... i want a furret! :D
    i actually don't really like sentrets. but i still loveee furrets :D

Back