• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your partner?!?!?

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
Years
  • Ya, the question is, if you are told that you can get a pokemon, but only one for your entire life, then which one would you chose?

I feel that this question requires much time to think, so, I'll state mine later~

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Roserade... it's been my favorite since the very first time I laid eyes on it... especially in "shiny" form. I love this Pokemon.

• » ∂єяσzισ « •

╰» ∂єяσzισ ρωηѕ
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2010
    I'd go with Garchomp. Srsly, having a fearsome dragon roam about with you makes you feel kinda awesome(at least, that's what I think). xD;

Tanaie

•♥~Yaoi~♥•
    Years
  • Oh gosh...That's a hard one.

If I could ONLY choose one...I'd probably go with Electrivire.

:3 Since he's a good mixed attacker, I wouldn't have any problem fighting anyone.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Sneasel or Weavile. I think it has to be the younger Sneasel, as it seems more playful than Weavile, and just as serious.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    I think you all know my answer! ^_^

Porygon-Z of course! It's a zippy little friend that can nip in and out of computers, and as if that weren't enough, if you mess with me you'll get blasted by Hyper Beam! ^_^

Years
  • Oh god. Depends what sort of mood I'm in. I'd pick one of these lot, at random:

Cyndaquil - cute as hell, and has flames on it's back. I like my open fire in my house. It could help me start it :D

Lucario - he's epic. And while he's smaller than me, he'd scare the **** out of my history teacher, as he looks like an Egyptian God.

Ludicolo - He'd be there to cheer me up when I'm down. Which is often.

Azurill - Cute!!!

Ninetales - Just the most beautiful pokemon ever! But I'd have to have it shiny.

Vulpix - Cute version of Ninetales. Also would have to have it shiny.

Dragonite - Kind, but big, able to take me places, and fight off enemies, while also looking kinda cute.

So overall, probably Dragonite.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Pichu, reminds me of Gold and his Pichu XD but If it had to be any other Pokemon it would be either Eevee, Aipom or Cyndaquil

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    I think Charizard's going to show up a lot in this thread. ;)

Back