• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen your party combo

Years
  • mine was Sandslash Aggron walrein salamance Magcargo intilll some bright spark thourt it was funny to wipe my game...

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
  • mind is[was]ruby- walrein,absol,blaziken,gardevoir,skeptile,flygon
    however i was resently informed of its lack of key elements ,which would result in my complete destruction in any competition. :'( :'( :'( ......
    But anyway i have decided to start my new sapphire game and add in all the nessary pokemon[hazer...etc.].:knockedou

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    My best party was: Swampert, Blazeken, Milotic, Salamence, Rayquaza, Groudon. (I am still trying to make a better party to torchure the Elite Four. Hehehe!)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 9, 2004
    Wishi----------Whiscash-----Type advantage on Electric,Fire
    Lati------------Latias--------Type advantage on Fighting,Poison,Dragon
    Loti------------Latios--------Type advantage on Fighting,Poison,Dragon
    Vibravi---------Vibrava-------Type advantage on Ground,Electric,Dragon
    Kyi-------------Kyogre-------Type advantage on Fire,Rock,Water,Poison
    Ici--------------Regice-----Type advantage on Grass,Ground,Dragon,Normal,
    Rock,Flying,Poison
    Total advantages: 4 Dragon
    4 Poison
    2 Ground
    2 Electric
    2 Fire
    1 Flying
    1 Water
    1 Rock

Type advantages are calculated by adding the pkmn type advantages (p.t.a.)(water>fire) to the attack type advantage (a.t.a.).

Last edited:
    Back