• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your personal hell

Years
  • Being left alone to wander a cold, dark empty space devoid of any sound or light for eternity sounds like hell to me.

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
  • I saw this thread yesterday and also yesterday, for the first time in YEARS, a giant wood roach managed to find its way into my house.

So basically my personal hell has cockroaches and especially wood roaches. And hopefully no more will show up in my house. ;___;

pkmin3033

It's hard to imagine something permanent enough to be hell, really...I mean, you'll desensitize to anything given the chance. Familiarity breeds contempt, after all. A lot of things would be hell for me, but I'd get used to them given enough time...probably. After a while you just stop noticing and just bear with it, because it has to end some time...and even if it doesn't, you can adjust so you don't notice it.

Hell is constant, unpredictable, unpleasant and uncontrollable surprises. Things you CAN'T get used to, because you don't know what is coming or how you're going to react. Not being able to process and adjust, but being forced to react - or not even being given the chance to - to anything and everything.

Back