• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your personal wishlist

captainfez3

Old School Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2019
    1. Trainer customization
    2. More land to explore (possibly even a whole new continent!... but that's stretching the dream)
    3. The end game from Emerald; i.e just give us a good Battle Frontier in every game
    4. Better contests
    5. Pokemon Amie and letting it improve friendliness slightly
    6. A specialized area to fight tough trainers or a way to rematch with ANYONE but with improved Pokes

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    1. Trainer customization
    2. More land to explore (possibly even a whole new continent!... but that's stretching the dream)
    3. The end game from Emerald; i.e just give us a good Battle Frontier in every game
    4. Better contests
    5. Pokemon Amie and letting it improve friendliness slightly
    6. A specialized area to fight tough trainers or a way to rematch with ANYONE but with improved Pokes
    The secret bases might be able to grant that last wish fairly well.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
  • 1. Customization, with different options than in XY.
    2. The PSS and Amie. I don't care for Super Training, but it might as well be kept too.
    3. Battle Frontier.
    4. Pokenav calls that can be ignored if they're unimportant to the plot, like how the Pokegear worked in HGSS.
    5. Mega Breloom.
    6. An XY patch that makes the new mega stones available in those games.
    7. Expanded Hoenn dex that includes the Gen IV evolutions for Pokemon in RSE's regional dex. In-game availability of Pokemon that can't be obtained in XY without Poke Transfer, whether or not these are included in the regional dex (Meowth, for example).
    8. Ability to obtain Magnezone, Probopass, Leafeon, and Glaceon without trading.
    9. Finding wild Feebas without going stark raving mad.
    10. Mega stones more easily obtainable pre-credits. I want to use Mega Mawile during the story, dammit!

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2015
    If I want one thing from these remakes is:
    1. A way for people to get Jirachi/Deoxys. I seriously missed any events with those, and I want one without having to resort to cheats…
    2. How about more megas. I'd like to see maybe Walrein, Tropius, Altaria, or Flygon get a mega evolution.
    3.I also hope Rayquaza gets a new form. (I'm hearing Delta was copyrighted? Am I correct there?) He's my favorite out of the weather trio, and I'd be a bit upset if they left him out.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    I hope that Emerald's storyline kicks in after Ruby or Sapphire so the player would have to go through all of the gym leaders again, though stronger through training a year after, and being brainwashed by new third group. This idea would make the game last longer, in my opinion.

Player loses badges, so he re-earns them, being forced from his Elite Four team. Maybe halfway half lose their brainwashing, so they join the player in helping him against said group. Opposite team that helped player in said version grabs the other orb while former villains becomes allies. Third team summons Rayquaza and Player loses control of Kyogre/Groudon, having to fight and catch all three legendaries before the world is placed into turmoil. All areas of Hoenn change, as sea and forest turn to desert, desert to swamp and bodies of water, and other areas trapped in constant storms. Birch gives player National Dex, while rival gives player his/her eighth badge to control their team.

Once the struggles between the legendaries ends, the teams unite against the player as they hold the Pokemon League hostage. Now, the player has to defeat four of Team Aqua/Magma/Aero's chosen Elite Four in order to free the player's father, remaining leaders and Elite Four.

Years
  • Non-plot related
    - Multiple save files!!!
    + Please gamefreak... I'm begging you. (Yes, I know why not possible... but I don't care)
    - Revamped intro scene to bring some more feelings of Nostalgia.
    - Ability to choose difficulty as you start game
    In-game related
    - New Megas/Primals (About 25-30)
    + 3rd Gen. Megas; Ludicolo, Shiftry, Sharpedo, Camerupt, Tropius, Salamence, Flygon, Walrein, Dusknoir, Gallade, Probopass, Kecleon, Mightyena, Altaria, Slaking, Claydol, Exploud, Masquerin, Armaldo, Cradily, Milotic, etc. (That may just be too many from 3rd Gen. however)
    + Other Gen. Megas; Skarmory, Luxray, Hippowdon, Bronzong, etc.
    + Primals; Rayquaza, 3 Regis, and Regigigas.
    - Character Customization;
    + I just see this as such a big step that if they took it away... it would be an even bigger step backwards. It just makes the game so much better!
    - Pokegear;
    + I can't wait to see how they revamped the Pokegear. Hopefully it's more diverse and customizable. I want to have fun with it.
    - "The Regi Way";
    + An odd one, but I loved how difficult/challenging it was to get to the three Regis. I want them to keep that twist and challenge. Makes the game that much more fun!
    - Space Station extension;
    + I want there to be more to do at the Space Station! I don't know what GF is capable of, but I hope it's "out of this world" *hint hint* *nudge nudge*
    - Dive capabilities
    + I want them to do what B&W did with Dive, and take it to a whole new level. Hoenn has too much water NOT to do it. Come one GF make us happy!
    - Mirage Tower;
    + I don't know, I just liked it as a kid. It was always a nice little mystery to me.
    - Battle Frontier (Emerald style);
    + Pretty self-explanatory. Makes for a great post-game, and I loved the various battle facilities!
    - TRUMPETS!!!;
    + I loved the music from Hoenn... so nice. Bring it back GF.
    - Dynamic Weather;
    + Hoenn being the weather Region, I would love some more intense weather animations. I'm expecting a lot from the desert biome.
    + I'm also hoping they unlock a new area for a snow biome. This region can have access to all various weather biomes. Why not? It's the weather region.
    -New form Castform;
    + with new field hazards (ex: electric terrain, fairy mist or whatever) Castform should be given new forms. I believe it should receive one for Sandstorms, Thunderous terrain, and the fairy mist thingy (honestly forgot its name). I think that would be neat.
    - BerryBlocks;
    + since the original berry trees are making a return, I would only hope that the original berry blocks do as well. I hope they replace the poffins.
    - Great move tutors;
    + Move tutors like in B&W. Just keep the guy near Mossdeep
    - Wally;
    + Give Wally more of a dramatic script. Make him more involved. Give the man a Mega Gallade! He has a ton of potential
    - Rival;
    + Make the Rival more of a challenge, and have them follow you all the way to the Battle Frontier! That would be a great challenge.
    - Time Challenge;
    + I want that good old time challenge placed on the bike way. I loved to test my speed as a kid! It was great haha
    - Feebas;
    + For the love of Arceus, make feebas a wee bit easier to come across. Thanks GF.

Those are all of my hopes and dreams... FOR NOW.

Last edited:

Cryosic

The Clear Body Pokemon
    Years
  • Mega Armaldo and Cradily pls. I'd really love to see Mega Cradily.

Also yeah, the has to be much harder than X and Y. X/Y was too easy.

Mega Venusaur

Muncher
    Years
  • I wish for the following things to occur:

• Multiple game save files
    • More colour and variety in the routes, cities, towns, etc.
    • A wider range of character customisation.
    • The ability to remove hats.
    • A more interesting introduction - XY's introduction wasn't too interesting, whereas previous games such as Platinum had an intense visual summary of the game.
    • I want Wally to have become more mature and strong.
    • Battle Frontier, similar to Pokémon Platinum.
    • A stronger rival.

I'll add to this list when more things are announced.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I really want them to add at least 30 brand new pokemon. I only say this because the first two remakes were cool because they let you replay the game you love with better graphics and mechanics but they also provided you with pokemon you couldn't really get. Like HG and SS were amazing I was able to catch all sorts of pokemon I wasn't able to before. But now I've already completed my pokedex so I can only play for the new story and features which is okay I guess. I remember thinking the same thing about white 2 because I already completed the dex in white , but what made it awesome was the selection of pokemon you can get early on. I had my dream team before the second badge. I remember RS being limited in pokemon I wanted to use early on in the game. So 30 new pokemon would really help with all that.

captainfez3

Old School Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2019
    I really want them to add at least 30 brand new pokemon. I only say this because the first two remakes were cool because they let you replay the game you love with better graphics and mechanics but they also provided you with pokemon you couldn't really get. Like HG and SS were amazing I was able to catch all sorts of pokemon I wasn't able to before. But now I've already completed my pokedex so I can only play for the new story and features which is okay I guess. I remember thinking the same thing about white 2 because I already completed the dex in white , but what made it awesome was the selection of pokemon you can get early on. I had my dream team before the second badge. I remember RS being limited in pokemon I wanted to use early on in the game. So 30 new pokemon would really help with all that.

I am tentatively going to say that this is happening. I know that at the very least, they will have to have Pokedex entries for the Hoenn Pokemon that got evolutions in Gen IV (Gallade, Frosslass, etc.). I am willing to bet they will just throw in some extra Pokemon for each region to level out any glaring weaknesses in the types of Pokemon available in Hoenn.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Wonder trade! Hawlucha to be available also Eevee. New areas. I also want the battle frontier from Emerald back. I loved the battle pike. I want more pokemon from each generation. I want wild pokemon to be as diverse as in X and Y. I want the story to be revamped like put more in it. More legendaries to be available. Specifically Mewtwo! Though I was also thinking maybe instead of Deoxys and Jirachi being event only pokemon they should make them in game event pokemon but they should be hard to get too. Like for Deoxys you have to catch a certain amount of pokemon and beat the elite four and then professer Birch gives a ticket to birth island. Then for Jirachi the space center can send you on small quests like having to beat the elite four, or finding a certain item and returning it etc. and after you do that they send you to the moon to fight Jirachi. I also would like Feebas to be easier to find. That's about it for me or at least for now. I might think of some more things later. Sorry for such a long post.

Years
  • I want the same events from Ruby and Sapphire but remastered! Plus, I want more Outside Game Events!

Another thing is Legendary Only Wonder Trade and Shiny Only Wonder Trade!

Since it is a remake, a lot of events will most likely be returning. Some have even already been confirmed, like secret bases, pokemon contests, and picking berries!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Since it is a remake, a lot of events will most likely be returning. Some have even already been confirmed, like secret bases, pokemon contests, and picking berries!

I think he means events as in wi-fi events and the like. I'll like those to return. RGBY and GSC didn't have many event legends so it'll be interesting to see what they'll do with ORAS seeing how RSE had a handful of them.

I'm hoping they'll make them again. Also I'll like to see several new areas, foreign legends, the battle frontier (from Emerald) return, in addition to 20 or so Megas.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    North America need some wi-fi events we only got Torchic and Fancy Vivillon as wifi, the rest of the events were Local only.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    North America need some wi-fi events we only got Torchic and Fancy Vivillon as wifi, the rest of the events were Local only.

Did NA not get a Celebi with PokeBank? That averages an event pokemon every 3 months and a week which is about as much as you should expect really...

I think events are bad unless the events can be accessed at all times once it gets released, why does it have to be between certain dates to get a Vivillion pattern, once it becomes available it should remain available IMO.

A Jirachi/Deoxys(spelling)/Mew events would be events I would like to see, but I don't think there should be a go to space to get Jirachi, I honestly think that is stupid for a pokemon game when you actually think about it, your character is not an astronaut...

I'd like if the Deoxys and Mew events were the same as they were in R/S (Emerald for Mew).

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Theres lot of exclusive pokemons with exclusive moves that got released in Japan and Korea mostly. I don't get why we still didn't got the Enigma Berry Darkrai here yet since it's the only legit Darkrai to be from Kalos.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Your personal wishlist

Hope : Salon Maiden Anabel get more cutter & Feminine Character desing.

Fear : She has the same or worst character design then Before.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Theres lot of exclusive pokemons with exclusive moves that got released in Japan and Korea mostly. I don't get why we still didn't got the Enigma Berry Darkrai here yet since it's the only legit Darkrai to be from Kalos.

I believe it was a movie tie in, since you got the Darkrai for pre-ordering a movie ticket at 7-11. If that's really the case then it probably means we'll get it eventually whenever the movie comes over here.

Back