• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your personal wishlist

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I believe it was a movie tie in, since you got the Darkrai for pre-ordering a movie ticket at 7-11. If that's really the case then it probably means we'll get it eventually whenever the movie comes over here.

We never got that Movie Shiny Extremespeed Genesect event and it was Japan only.

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Mega Bellossom and Mega Vileplume, but both are as likely as finding a celebi in Hoenn.

Also Mega Blissey with +100 + Fur coat/Prankster.

A lot of my wishes have already been made true for ORAS.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Hope : Salon Maiden Anabel get more cutter & Feminine Character desing

Your personal wishlist

--

Anyway, I reaaaally want the battle frontier, if I got that nothing else would matter.

~ Mega Pidgeot w/Gale Wings
    ~ Mega Weezing
    ~ New Pokeballs, perhaps a Horde Ball that splits into 5 when thrown and allows the capture of all Pokemon within a horde.
    ~ Move tutors

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I'll like to see:

Mega Swellow with Gale Wings
    Mega Golem with Steel/Ground typing
    Mega Magcargo which is simply fire and has the ability Drought.

The Battle Frontier return.
    Cynthia to reappear. Maybe even for the PWT to return.

Dxys

Pkmn. Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Primal Rayquaza that would serve as Theta of the Greek alphabet.

And Primal Deoxys as Delta because of the triangle circle pattern on its back

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • We never got that Movie Shiny Extremespeed Genesect event and it was Japan only.

Oh dang, you're right. =/ Since that opportunity has passed for them to give it to us, that's really unfortunate.

Primal Rayquaza that would serve as Theta of the Greek alphabet.

And Primal Deoxys as Delta because of the triangle circle pattern on its back

Yes, I totally agree with Rayquaza 8] Especially since it's the "trio master" of the weather legendaries, so he's going to need enough power to be able to stop them from fighting.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • One thing I hope about berries is that we can grow and pick them fast - just like in the originals and DPPt - in random soil patches instead of XY where it's restricted to the berry farm and the rest are trees (ugh).

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2015
    I can't wait for oras ;A;A;A;;
    I hope for:
    -customization returned, and a wider pool of clothes to choose from
    -models touched up (fire made to look better?)
    -regi trio still available in-game! I would hate if they made it an event ;A; like in platinum..
    -the e4 having challenging teams and cool rooms like in XY :D
    -the battle frontier returning!! I never got to play it on emerald. and they could do so much more with the graphics omg the battle pyramid would look so cool :O
    -more story development!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Battle Frontier. If they imported the Battle Arcade I could finally break that streak of 175 and get to 200+, but hey, a boy can dream.

Mega Latias, which we're really just waiting for them to reveal. >_>

More places to dive and explore. :)

Sirfetch’d

Really everything that has been said is on my wishlist! The things I am hoping for most though are Mega Castform and Mega Glalie haha. And a Sandstorm Castform!
    Your personal wishlist

ingcoliptis

Best Pokémon Breeder NA 2015
    Years
  • Well we have confirmed secret bases, which I can assume will take a lot of time to flesh out. We also have confirmed contests, which will be another good chunk of time. I hope for a Battle Frontier, and a 3D trick house (please?), and (with a big MAYBE) a fully 3D environment in general? Basically anything that will be entertaining for a long time i'd be good with.

kirbasaur

Human-Ivasaur hybrid
    Years
  • I would like a MEGA SEVIPER!!!!

and also......DELTA EMERALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sirfetch’d

and also......DELTA EMERALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like Mega Seviper too, but that would also likely mean Mega Zangoose! Which would be even better c:

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • I still hope they'd give us Mega Flygon and Mega Milotic. Those two are what I'm actually hoping because back when I played Emerald those two were my favorite.

Though considering how many Megas we've already got it gets every time more and more unlikely to happen.

Well, at least Mega Sharpedo looks cool though it's ability Tough Jaws is quite nerfing as it can only learn Crunch, Ice Fang and Super Fang (transfer only). :P

Schwan

Frontier Brain
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    - Emerald Battle Frontier
    - Mega Evolutions to Pokemon that I actually like. >:( Examples potentially being Omastar, Masquerain, Mantine, Kecleon, and Glalie and Pidgeot have already been mentioned.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I still hope they'd give us Mega Flygon and Mega Milotic. Those two are what I'm actually hoping because back when I played Emerald those two were my favorite.

Milotic is likely not getting any mega-evolution, but I believe Flygon is still a possibility, which is great! I've been waiting for its mega-form for a decent amount of time, and it'd be nice to see that finally happen.

babaGAReeb

Banned
    Years
  • primal mewtwo, primal rayquaza and wishing the game will be more of a challange then before

team A and M were weak but now there is little worry, their main pokes will probably get mega forms since the new mega forms of theirs have been revealed and i am almost perfectly speculate that they will have the mega gems

Back