• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your personal wishlist

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
Years
  • Milotic is likely not getting any mega-evolution, but I believe Flygon is still a possibility, which is great! I've been waiting for its mega-form for a decent amount of time, and it'd be nice to see that finally happen.

It is highly unlikely to happen that Milotic will get Mega Evolution but in the end it's still reasonable considering it is Gyarados' counter part and one of the main characters use it as his main. Though Wallace won't be Champion in these games there's always that small chance it'll happen. But in the end I'm either way more than happy if at least Flygon gets Mega Evolution. Maybe Milotic will get it in next generation's games, who knows. :D Plus in the end Flygon would really need that Mega more than Milotic so it could shine out finally. Ah, just love Flygon <3

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • -Move Tutors, including Defog.
    -Battle Frontier, or else I won't buy the game in anticipation for a Delta Emerald.
    -Two Rayquaza formes, similar to how Mewtwo/Charizard got 2

I actually never played RSE, so my expectations/wishlist is pretty low. :P

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • - Emerald Battle Frontier

For sure, I loved this. It keep me busy. It's something that a lot of Pokemon games have lacked since then is something to keep us bust for weeks or months or even a year after we beat the game until the next game comes out. I am the type of person who lives for pokemon. Pokemon is my life so I have been upset latly that after I beat the games lately they isn't nothing really to do or it doesn't last that long and then I am left with nothing to really do in life until the next game.

Back